Chapter 3: Encountering Mr. Bad Boy

Three months after.

Monday

I was assigned as the president of the class and Bom as my assistant. Ms. Kyo our adviser called me at the teacher’s office. She gave me the quiz papers that the class did last Friday and asked me to check it. She also gave the answer keys. Since the next subject is about to start I walked quite faster. While I was heading to our classroom building someone blocked my way. I looked at him and he was Kwon Jiyong. I felt my knees weakened after realizing he’s looking at me too. His eyes are really scary it’s like saying “Get out of my way!” It looks like his eyes are talking to me. I’m so glad that I haven’t bumped him or else I’m dead. I gulped and took a step at my right side to give him way. He just walk passed by me and went to the parking area to get his car. “He’s cutting classes again”. I thought while shaking my head.

Tuesday

“Before I start another lesson…” Ms. Kyo said and looked at me. “Ms. Park Sandara will distribute your class cards for the 1st quarter of this school year.” I nodded and smiled at Ms. Kyo. She looked at the class again and said “and will also announce the class rankings.” The class makes a sound that they don’t want to know the result of 1st quarter grades. I’ll be back in a minute and pls. be quite while Ms. Park distributing your class card. Understand?!”

“Yes Ms. Kyo” the class uninterestingly responded. Right after Ms. Kyo left the classroom I stood up and went in front of the class holding the rank sheet and the class cards.

“Okay everyone I’ll be distributing the class cards.”

I and Bom ranked 1st and 2nd in the class . My classmates who got high rankings are celebrating while the others who got low rankings are mourning. I continued distributing the class cards until one left on my hand.

“Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” I read the name of the last person who rank in the bottom of the class. I called again when I noticed he didn’t stand up to get his paper. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong” I repeat but still he didn’t bother to move. I deep sighed looking at him. But he’s just looking boringly outside the window and pretending that he heard nothing. “Mr. Kwon Jiyong……MR. KWON JIYONG!” I shouted and the noisy classroom became noiseless. OH MY GAHD! Did I just shout at the Great G-Dragon?! What the hell I have done!?! I looked at my classmate and some are looking at me with mouth hanged open and the others are looking to Kwon Jiyong I think waiting what scary thing he will do.

Kwon Jiyong's head finally turned at my direction and looked straight at me. I heard one of my classmates swallowed their saliva and the others whispered “Oh no”. I became more nervous but I decided to smile at him. So yeah i just smiled at him.

“hehehe Ahhhh…ahhh..ahhh Mr. Kwon Jiyong?....Ahhmmm here’s your ….class card” I said my last two words in a low voice but enough to be heard by him. I was thinking what I will do next so that he’ll forget that I shouted his name a while ago.

My final judgment finally came. He stood up from his seat. Scratched his head and looked at me…..seriously. I swallowed my saliva and blinked many times. And when he took his 1st step Ms. Kyo arrived. SAVE BY THE BELL. I exhaled hard when i saw Ms. Kyo entered our classroom. "I thought that was the end of me" I whispered to myself. Kwon Jiyong on the other hand went back to his seat. I can feel that he's still looking at me but i didn’t dare to look back at him.

Since the great Kwon Jiyong got bored again, after our History subject he didn’t attended the next subjects together with Bigbang.

Wednesday

Still haven't met Kwon Jiyong after what happened yesterday. He's absent. Yahoo!

Thursday

………He’s still absent! Horray Boomshakalaka!! \*(^0^)*/