Chapter 5: Teach me Sandara Park !!!

He continued walking, leaving me at the rooftop. I’m so angry at him right now. But instead of wasting my time thinking about him I decided to do my homeworks again. I’m so thankful that it was still early, i still have time to do my homeworks. I stayed at the rooftop until the bell rings.

I entered the classroom with confidence Kwon Jiyong noticed it and wrinkled his forehead maybe curious why I just came now.

"Where have you been?" Bom asked.

"In the rooftop."

"You just stayed there alone that long?" I nodded to her. "Why?" I just smiled at her and our teacher came.

Oh-oh Kwon Jiyong looks so pissed when I have my homeworks.

After the class

Kwon Jiyong holds my wrist and pulled me out of the room. I heard my classmates’ murmurs. He brought me at the rooftop again. He let go my wrist. No. Actually he threw my arms away at the moment we arrived the rooftop. He's angry I know.

"Ouch." I said he threw my arms away. “What’s your problem?!"

"YOU!!!" I startled when he shouted. I don’t know but i really don’t like when his angry.

"W-what did I do wrong?"

"Why you keep disobeying me. Do you know how much i hated it?!" He said angrily. “I want you to leave this school now!"

I don’t know what to say after hearing what he said. Suddenly my eyes turned blurry.

"Did you not hear me?! I said leave this school now!"

Without knowing my tears run down my cheeks continuously and it turns into sob. I can’t control myself not to cry. Thinking of leaving this school, thinking I’m not graduating really hurts. I can’t even utter a single word to Kwon Jiyong who's standing in front of me.

But when I noticed that he's staring and not moving my sobs lessen and my tears stop to flow.

I was looking at him with confusion because he looks like his not breathing anymore. His face was blank. "What happened to him?" I thought. I step forward to reach his shoulder.

"Kwon Jiyong? Are you alright?" But he didn’t response. He's still looking at me. I became conscious so i wiped my dry tears with my handkerchief.

"Kwo-" without a cue Kwon Jiyong suddenly hugged me. In my surprise my eyes are bulging out. My both hand on my side while he was wrapping me with his both arms.

"Yaaaaaah. What are you doing?" I struggled.

"Don’t cry. Don’t cry again in front of me." He let go from the hug after saying that and pushed me. I was taken back almost stumbling. My forehead caressed "What’s wrong with him? He hugged me then now he pushed me. Crazy" I thought.

"I will give you another chance. Go to the address I sent you last night. If you won’t come again you already know what to do. You will be not welcome in this school anymore. Arasso!?!" And he left.

-JIYONG'S POV-

"Fuck" i hissed. I slammed my body in my bed looking at the ceiling. I didn’t attend the afternoon class.

“What’s with that girl?” thinking what I did to her in the rooftop.

“Aisht! Why I hug her!!?!” my both hand covering my face.

Then I remember her eyes. There’s something in her eyes that made me lose control. Those eyes……….those crying eyes looks like my mother’s eyes. I hugged her because I saw my mother’s eyes in hers. I sighed. I suddenly miss my mother. My father’s and I deal snapped on my mind. Our deal is about my mother, to bring her back here in Korea. I’ve been requesting this to my father for four years. My father brought my mother to America to have treatments. She’s been sick after the car accident with my brother.