Chapter 14: The Bet

AUTHOR'S POV

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

The classroom was filled with laughter. Dara and Bom with their mouths hanged open can only watch the crazy five monkeys in front of them laugh out loud like there's no tomorrow. Bom came late and she unfortunately haven't witness the LEE's backdrop a while ago. Dara already told her everything and Bom think there's nothing to laugh about the incident recently. So why these five monkeys are all laughing like crazy now?

Bom: "So the guy named Donghae is CL's brother who wants to kill Seungri?"

Dara nodded.

"Yes Bom noona! That jerk wants to kill me for real." Seungri said like a kid being bullied.

"You should have seen Seungri's face!" -Laughed- "He was really frightened. His eyes are bulging out" -laughed- Top said to Bom while struggling himself from too much laughter.

Seungri: "I'm not!! It's just acting!!"

Taeyang: "acting? You almost peed to your pants when Donghae showed the hammer"

Seungri: "Im not! .......Hyungs my acting is just fabulous because all of you are fooled. It's just an act."

G-Dragon: "hey hey! Before we forgot. I won the bet."

All eyes on Jiyong right now. Bom and Dara furrowed their forehead.

Bom: "You won?"

Seungri: "arghhh what the hell. I thought you already forgot about that."

G-Dragon: "Of course not"

FLASHBACK

Daesung: "Guys I'm enjoying bullying that Minzy in Section 2...I like her annoying reactions hahaha"

Top: "Lucky you. You have something to play. While me...... I'm getting bored cause all my fan girls immunes me already."

Daesung: "What if let's play the Bigbang Bet again. Since we already haven't played it for a long time now."

Top's face brightened like a sun. "Daesung you really is my savior! That was a good idea. Guys what do you think?"

G-Dragon: "Call"

Seungri: "urgh I hate that game!"

Taeyang: "You hate it because you always loose."

Bigbang laugh at their maknae.

BIGBANG BET RULES

Killer: the person who will guess.

Victim: the person to be guess with.

1. A killer should guess any circumstances or situation that he thinks has the possibility to happen to his victim and if the killer guesses right, He won. Bet at given odds.

2. The person who loses should give whatever the winning person wants. As he stated before the game started.

3. The prizes and bets are not allowed to change when the game started already.

As simple as that (period)

Taeyang : "Let's do paper rock scissors first"

Daesung: "Oh yeah I'm ready"

G-Dragon: "Ready"

Top kissed his fist to give it good luck.

While Seungri pray for his fist to win just for now or more of pleading for his fist to give him a chance to win just this time.