Chapter 17: BATTLEFIELD: G-Dragon versus Donghae part 2

The booth of Bigbang, Bom and Dara was the most popular. The reason for this is because the Bigbang guys are there. Since this is the first time that Bigbang joined NHSAA week activity the students and even the students from other schools anticipated them.

“It’s so tiring. It’s so hard to be popular like this” Top boasted.

“I know right.” Seungri agreed.

“Oppa where’s Taeyang ang G-Dragon oppas?” the girls from the other school asked.

Taeyang was now practicing hard for their Dance competition tomorrow, while GD on the other hand is in the corner of the booth with Dara. That corner is the technical area of their booth. There is a curtain separating the Photo booth and the technical system where the photos are being printed. Those fangirls didnt know that GD is behind that curtain.

“They are busy right now that’s why they are not here.” Daesung answered.

“If you want to see Taeyang go watch the Dance competition tomorrow” Top added.

“How about G-Dragon oppa?” the other girls asked.

“Well….GD? I said he’s busy.”

“He’s busy for what?” The girl with a Mickey Mouse hairband asked.

“Busy for Love” Seungri said while hugging himself. GD shook his head. The maknae acts like a retard.

“WHAT?! FOR LOVE?” The girls were in shocked.

“Is that true?”

“Who’s the lucky girl then?”

“You’re wrong. You should ask who the unlucky girl is.”

Dara chuckled as she heard what the girl said behind the curtain. Jiyong eyed her.

“Why you said so that GD’s girl is unlucky?” Daesung asked the girls.

“Well. We know that G-Dragon is good looking if only he fixed himself.” The girl who has her braces said.

“Fixed himself? What’s wrong with him?” Top curiously asked.

“He’s so mean and evil and his looks is not that favourable for girls especially his long hair.” The one with eyeglasses said so.

“I guess you’re eyeglasses doesn’t fit you well too. Please go to the doctor and check your eyes. G-Dragon is hot with long hair.” The other girl disagreed.

“Yeah that’s right and his tattoos are hot too.” More girls 2nd emotion.

“No he’s not! And the tattoos in his right arm looks dirty” The other one bickered.

And now the girls are arguing about G-Dragon. Some don’t like him because he’s a bad boy and because of his looks but others like him for some good and some weird reasons.

“Stop! Stop! Please everyone stop” Bom is trying to stop the commotion that the girls are doing right now. But the girls still continued arguing completely ignoring Bom.

“My love don’t worry I can handle this” Top wink at Bom and went in the front of the booth and stood up above the chair.

“My pretty girls we will close the booth and stop taking pictures with us if you continue arguing here.” Top announced.

The girls’ arguing voices are now fading. Of course they still wanted to take pictures with Bigbang.

"Okay that’s good. Now let’s continue taking pictures?" Top said.