CHAPTER 24: JEJU ISLAND AND THE TRUMP CARD

"Wow this place is freaking awesome!!!!!!!" Top beamed.

"We're still at the airport don’t exaggerate it!!" Bom scolded Top.

"My love I’m just practicing my reaction later" he winked at her and showed his puppy eyes.

Bom deeply sigh because she's like having a five year old baby to take care of.

Everyone is wearing a happy and excited faces at the airport except to some people who hated the idea of this outing. Seungri who looks like ready to vomit at any moment with his face while sitting at the bench of the airport alone.

GD and Dara who were teasing each other but suddenly closed their mouths when CL came.

"Hi G!" She greeted wearing a big big smile. CL immediately placed herself between GD and Dara. Of course everyone’s eyes are on them trying to see something interesting. Besides Jeju trip the most anticipated part of the trip were GD, Dara, CL as well as Seungri. Chaos is just one step behind.

Hours later the plane arrived at Jeju. GD was about to punch CL's face who was clinging herself all the time to him but Dara eyed him and said "Relax, its okay" which the only way to calm himself.

All the students are now going to the hotel where they were going to stay. It is a hotel and a resort as well. A great bluish sea is an overview over the hotel and a wonderful and cold breeze from the place is so refreshing.

Everyone now was waiting at the hotel’s lobby while Teacher Kyo is talking to the help desk lady for their accommodations.

“Can you please stop clinging at me?” GD told CL and removed his arm to CL’s grip.

CL rolled her eyes. “You’re so hard to get”

“Stay away from me.”

“Don’t say that!”

“I can say whatever I want.”

“but not to me.”

GD glared at her while CL is just smirking back at him.

“Don’t be confident that we will be engage.” GD blurted.

“And why? Do you think your father will let everything he invested to lose that easy?”

“Of course not. My father is greedy.”

CL wrinkled her forehead. “Then why you’re still stubborn about our engagement?”

“Because I don’t like you. As simple as that.”

CL stared open mouthed at GD.

“Dara come on.” He called and left CL alone.

Dara who’s with Bom followed GD and they sat on the couch at the lobby. Teacher Kyo was now distributing the entire card key to the students for the hotel rooms. There will be five people who are going to share in one room. Bigbang automatically will share one room. The other students group themselves into five already. Dara and Bom will be in one room no matter what, so they are just waiting for other girl students who wanted to share a room with them.

“Let share a room.”

Bigbang guys, Dara, and Bom stared at CL.

“Minzy is with me too. Give me the key card because I want to rest already.” CL indulgently said.

Dara and Bom looked at each other. “Come on where’s the key card.” CL unpatiently blurted out.

Bom don’t know if she’s going to give the key card or not. She even tried to hide it from CL but she unfortunately saw it and grabbed it to Bom’s hand but suddenly GD grabbed the key card back from CL’s hand.