Chapter 23: WAYS TO AVOID......

DARA’S POV

After Bom and I talked I met Jiyong at the parking lot. And for the first time he invited me for a date tonight. Our first date was actually done by my only efforts so this time it’s different. I was really excited for tonight and that thought even made me shiver.We arrived at the location.

The place is so good from the outside view.

He brought me to Hotel.       

.

.

.

.

Gaaaaaaahd what?!!Hotel?!!

It should be a date? Right?

B-But why in Hotel?!! OMG

“Ji…..what are we doing here?” I bravely asked.

He just smiled and dragged me behind him.

At the moment I step in inside the place a great scent entered my nose. It was a scent that only rich people do have. The lobby was so huge and the chandelier at the center is the most attractive one because of the hundreds…..no thousands…… of crystals dangling on the ceiling. It's like there's a princess and a prince living in here. The royal atmosphere is really intimidating.

“Close your mouth” Jiyong hold my chin and close my gaping mouth. I gulped. I really  look like amusingly dump.

We walk and ride an elevator. He pushed the 11th floor button.

Oh shit. I glanced at Jiyong and his expression is just a normal one. He’s not even in intense mode or something. As far as I know guys will have sexual excitement at moment like this. GULP. What am I thinking? Hotel? Sexual Excitement? HUL. I slap my both cheeks for having this kind of thoughts right now.

We arrived at 11th floor and went ahead to the suite. The moment he unlock the door made my heart pound faster and louder. I stiffened at the front door not moving and Jiyong noticed it so he held my right arm and pulled me inside the suite. His hands holding my wrists felt tingly. I blinked many times because what I feel right now is not so good.

I think he went to the kitchen of the suite. I waited on the center of the room still stiffened. He went back with a glass of water in his hand and he gave it to me.

“Relax Perv.” He said.

My eyes grew wide. He chuckled after seeing my expression.

"Perv?" I questioned. I gulped all the glass of water in one shot.

“I never thought that my girlfriend has bad imaginations.” He smirked and went to the closet to put his jacket inside.

As much as I wanted to say something my throat became dry even after I drink water. Geez what am I doing right now? I’m so stupidly innocent that’s why I don’t know how to handle situation like this in a normal way. Do I look that obviously nervous? Urghhhhhhhhhh

My whole body stiffened even more when I saw him slowly walking towards me again but in a weird way. I mean he looked at me differently. So my eyes went go round and rounder when he’s making his way nearer towards me. When he reached the area where I was uncomfortably standing, he moved his arms upward and the stupid me reacted in the most humiliating reaction that I ever done in my life.

“No! Jiyong don’t!” I shouted while hugging myself with my eyes firmly closed.

.

.

.

.

 “Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha Dara Bwuahaahahahahaha what the….hahahahahaha” I heard him laughing. I slowly open my eyes and saw him almost dying in laughter.