Chapter 10: WEIRD GUY

TOP greeted Dara with coolness at the moment she entered the room.

“Good Morning lovely Dara.” Top put his right arm to Dara’s shoulder.

“Excuse me!” But Bom separated them by passing in between.

“Bom!” Top exclaimed and followed Bom to her seat. Dara enjoyed watching the two.

“You really know how to lay it thick huh” Bom said to Top.

“Of course because I am Top” He boast then his eyes turned into slits and a sly smile formed into his lips. “Are you jealous my love?” Top teased.

Bom rolled her eyes. “Why should I?”

“Well….you obviously looks jealous”

“I am not”

“Yes you are my love”

“No”

“Yes”

“Can you two stop now?!” Daesung interfered. “You both acting like a little kid sweethearts”

“Yaaah! Daesungaaaah!” Bom called out.

Everyone laughed but it was faded when Kwon Jiyong entered the classroom.

“Oh our Great Kwon Jiyong is now here” Seungri announced.

“So how’s your morning hyung?” Daesung asked.

“Good” He replied while passing at Seungri and Daesung’s chair which bewildered the two since

Kwon Jiyong didn’t really reply whenever they’ll asked him things like that.

“Did you hear it Hyung?” Seungri left astonished. Daesung nodded in response still their eyes following Kwon Jiyong.

Everyone was taken by surprised when Kwon Jiyong stopped at the side table of Sandara Park who was freely seating there.

Sandara looked up to Kwon Jiyong.

“What is this guy doing?” She thought.

“Dara” He said softly that gives everyone chills on their spinal cord. Everyone’s ears are now focus on what will Kwon Jiyong will say next. “You left this on our house last night” He handed Dara’s hanky.

Everyone in the classroom has their mouth hanged open, everyone’s eyes are darted at the flowery hanky that Kwon Jiyong is holding. The classroom was filled by silence.

“W-w-what?” That was the only word that Dara can utter at the moment.

“You left this on our house last night” He repeated. Dara looked at the hanky that was Kwon Jiyong is giving to her then looked up again to Kwon Jiyong confusedly.

“What are you doing?” Dara whispered while eyeing him. "Everyone's watching"

Kwon Jiyong pretends he didn’t hear what she said. Then his sudden action surprised everyone when he bends forward towards Dara. Dara tried to move back his upper body to avoid whatever Kwon Jiyong is doing.

“What will he do?” classmate # 1 whispered in thrilled.

“Omo he will kiss Dara” classmate # 2 said wistfully.

Kwon Jiyong comes close to Dara. Everyone inside the classroom was holding their breaths. Now his face is getting nearer to Dara until his lips almost touch Dara’s right ear and then he whispered something. After whispering something he stood straight, smiled at Dara and finally went to his seat.

Dara was left in awe while sitting in her chair.

“Oh my gosh. What’s happening?” Classmate # 3 gawked.