Chapter 18: OFFICIAL

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

It was never going to be an ordinary day. I was in my deep sleep when I heard my phone ringing. I was so lazy to pick it up because I was thinking that it might be only Bom. But I still answered it.

“Hellaaaaaooow?” I lazily greeted.

“Hey Dara!”

Bom is Bom shouting at me early in the morning again.

“Hey Dara! Are you still in bed?”

“Yes. Why?”

“What?! It’s already ten in the morning and you’re still in bed?”

“Geez Bom it’s Sunday and it’s my rest day. Do you know I had my general house cleaning with my mother yesterday? So my whole body is aching right now. I need to rest.”

“Gaaaahd I’ve been calling you yesterday to go in the BB club to celebrate with High-Tech for winning the dance competition but you didn’t come.”

“I already texted Taeyang to apologize to him that I’m busy. Did you not hear me? I said I had a general house cleaning yesterday. Of course I need to help my mother. My conscience will hunt me forever if I let her do the house chores by herself yesterday”

“But I invited you at night.”

“I’m so tired already I fell asleep.”

“Hul. You’re just making excuses”

“It’s not an excuse I’m saying the truth!”

“Okay okay fine! Come on here”

“Where?”

“At Taeyang’s place”

“But why?”

“Duh? For Taeyang’s winning celebration”

“Oww I thought you have the party last night?”

“Yes we did. But it’s with our classmates, schoolmates, Teachers and etc. Today is more a private celebration.”

“Private celebration?”

“Yes. So come on here okay. Taeyang will get mad at you if you’re still not coming today.”

“aigoooo Araso araso. I’ll just take a shower.”

“Okay. Take care Dara.”

“Thanks”

Then Bom hanged up. I started to prepare myself. I ride a bus to go to Taeyang’s place.

I arrived at the place at around 1 in the afternoon so my stomach is already crumbling. Taeyang’s house was so big too. It was like a mansion that you’ll see in Europe. The designs and stuffs are all wonderful that will make you feel that you’re in other country. I hit the doorbell twice.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

And I saw the door opened and Bom’s face welcomed me. “Dara!”

“Bom!”

She opened the gate and let me in. Wow even the smell of Taeyang’s house is so foreign.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“At Taeyang’s living room.”

“What are you all doing anyway?” I asked while we are heading at Taeyang’s living room.