Chapter 7: The Great Kwon

- AUTHOR'S POV-

After one month.

Kyunggi High School seems peaceful these passed few weeks. Do you know why? Well because Kwon Jiyong is engaged…………………….

Engaged

Engaged

Engaged

Engaged

…..as in engaged in STUDYING. Can you believe that?!! The guy who seems no direction in life is now busy engaging himself from studying. Instead spending his time in BB club drink, smoke, play there and stuffs, now he would like to come home every after school and study with Sandara Park. Even the Bigbang guys were surprised on the sudden change of Kwon Jiyong though sometimes they can still see Jiyong punching someone in their face, hit someone in their stomach, throw someone’s things in the window, and pour juices or any other drinks to someone’s heads whenever he’s pissed or annoyed but still it’s not the worst compared before. And because of this did you know that Kwon Jiyong ranked 29th for the second quarter of the school year. How awesome was that! \*(^0^)*/. Hahaha yeah right Sandara Park really did a good job tutoring Kwon Jiyong and for the prize he gave her a salary. A Big amount of course like it was almost her mom’s half year income in the market. She really doesn’t want to take it at first but since Kwon Jiyong is persistent she finally took it in the end.

Meanwhile Bom, Dara and the Bigbang guys are now friends. Top who seems to have an interest to Bom always offering her a ride going home but Bom appears that she can see Top as a friend only. Concurrently Seungri has a new girl named CL came from section 2 who he just met three days ago. Daesung who keeps bullying students in school is now has his eyes to Minzy who came to be the classmate of CL.

Daesung bully target : Minzy

On the first day of bullying Daesung pretended to be Minzy’s admirer he give her an expensive hot chocolate but right after Minzy drunk the hot chocolate her lips swollen. Daesung mixed allergy powder on it. Minzy got a big laughed from the students around her. Minzy tried to avenge herself so she went to section 1 classroom and poured the now warm chocolate on Daesung’s face. Everyone inside the classroom has a wide eyes and open mouths surprised on what happened. Daesung angrily went home with a swollen face. He promises to himself that he won’t let what Minzy did to him pass. He will make her pay.