Chapter 12: LONG WEEKEND

1 week before NHSAA WEEK (Saturday)

*********************************************

Dara's Schedule for Weekends

SATURDAY

·         Ø Buy materials w/ Bom and Bigbang (Morning)

·         Ø Do props @ GD's house mansion (Afternoon)

·         Ø Go home and washed clothes (Evening)

·         Ø Sleep ^_^v

SUNDAY

·         Ø REST

*********************************************

DARA’S POV

“Aigoooooooooooo!” I stirred my hair in frustration. I’m here standing at the front of the school supplies store to buy all the materials we needed for our props on our photo booth. But where the hell my members are? I already texted them last night that we’re going to meet at exact 10 in the morning. But no one came. I was standing here for almost one hour but no one came!!! I’m going to turn them to ashes when I see them for real!!

I tried to call Bom and Bigbang guys but their phone is out of coverage area. Except for Jiyong’s phone which is ringing but his not answering it. I also texted Taeyang who’s busy practicing in the school studio asking him if his with the other Bigbang guys. But he neither doesn’t know where on earth they are now. I sighed deeply. I decided to just buy all the materials alone instead wasting my time waiting for them. When I’m about to enter the store I saw him. He was walking lazily towards me, his hands on his pockets and his long hair was pony tailed. He's wearing a black hoodie with a printed dragon on the front. I hissed.

“Why are you late?”

“I’m always late.”

“Aigooo where’s the others?”

“Am I the one who’s asking that you?”

“Huh? All of you are not texting me back.”

“Call them”

“I’ve been calling them but their phone was off and yours was ringing but you’re not answering it.”

“I left it”

I wheezed in annoyance. “Okay then we should not waste our time waiting for them. Let’s just start buying the materials by the two of us……. Come”

We entered the school supplies store. I took a shopping cart and gave it to Jiyong. “You pushed this I’ll be the one who will pick what we needed.”

“Do it yourself”

“W-what? Are you not going to help me?”

Jiyong didn’t answer.

“Yah! Why did you come here if you’re not going to help me then?”

“Lower your voice or else I’m going to pry your throat if you keep shouting at me.” He warned

–gulped-

“Okay fine” I frowned and ended up pushing the cart by myself while him just following me from behind. He should’ve not come if his not going to help me. Spoiled brat. Tch.

“Are we going to spend the whole day by just buying those materials?” He uttered impatiently. It's already 5pm in the afternoon. According to my schedule at this time we have already finished doing the props right now. But unfortunately everything is not getting on what I plan. Grrrrrrrrrr