Chapter 16: BATTLEFIELD: G-Dragon versus Donghae part 1

DARA'S POV

"Good Morning" I heard a husky and very sexy voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see who owns that voice and a bare chest welcomed me.

A bare chest?

A bare chest?

A freaking bare chest?

A guy's voice and a bare chest?

What?!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Dara!!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Dara!!! Wake up!!!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BLAG!!!!!!

"Ouch!!" I was now in my sitting position massaging my head. When I looked up I saw Bom. So the sexy voice and the bare chest is just a dream T____T

"Bom? Why are you here?"

"You called me last night duh"

"I called you?"

"Aigooo Dara. Are you freaking serious you dont remember?"

"Remember?"

Bom sighed. "Anyways why are you still in bed? It's already ten in the morning."

"What?"

Bom rolled her eyes.

"Where's mom and dad?"

Bom wrinkled her forehead. "Dara are you still asleep? Of course your parents off to work and here you are still lying on your bed and dont remember why you called me last night."

I pouted and start digging my genius brain trying to find the memories that happened last night.

"Ahhh I remember now why I called you."

"Yeah and you're in panic last night."

"Panic?"

"Dara!!"

"Hehe well yeah I remember i called you because...... because....." my eyes slowly growing as my brain functioned normally already.

Last night is such a traumatic experience for me. After Jiyong's tresspassed in my room using the window, kissed me and taste my moith with his tongue -gulped- , and confessed to me cooly, I cant even move to my bed. It was almost an hour before I came back to my senses. I immediately called Bom in the middle of the night.

When Bom answered her phone I started throwing alien words. I didnt even give Bom a chance to say something. All that Bom understand is I want to talk to her this morning. That's why she's here.

"So what now?" Bom put her hands on her waist while looking at me "What are you going to tell me and you freak out last night?"

"Bom."

"What?"

"Yesterday"

"What happened yesterday?"

"I think I am going insane"

"Why?"

Dara: ........

"Dara why?"

Dara: .........

"Dara I will pick anything around me and will throw it to your head any time soon if you wont talk to me normally."

"Bommieeeeee"