Chapter 15: I LIKE YOU

AUTHOR’S POV

7:30 am Tuesday

Guess who’s the person who woke up early today? ^.*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kwon Jiyong

Yes the lazy ass Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon woke up early today.

Do you know why?

Well it’s because of Sandara Park!

He actually hasn’t slept well because of thinking that Sandara Park will be going out to Lee Donghae today!

“Shit that guy!! I know she only met Dara yesterday and he already has the nerve to invite her to go out!!! The hell!!”

He decided to call Seungri because of irritation he’s feeling right now. He himself was not aware about his actions towards Sandara Park. Yes guys Kwon Jiyong haven’t noticing it yet how crazy he looks like right now.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

The maknae hasn’t picking up his phone. The Dragon’s nose is now flaring. He called again.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

“He---llooo” A husky sleepy voice answered the call.

“Seungri!!”

Maknae checked who’s the caller is with his still half asleep eyes then put back the phone in his ears again.

“Hyung…Why? It’s still early”

“Get up!!! Come to my house now!!!”

“Urghhh Hyung!!!” Seungri kicking his feet in the air. “I’m still sleeping. Do you know what time right now?” It’s still freaking 7 in the morning. I should be sleeping right now! You too…… sleep first okay hyung”

“Shit you Seungri! If you’re not going to obey me you’re dead!!”

“Ahhhh Hyung…I need to sleep”

“Lee Seungri” Jiyong said in a bossy voice.

Seungri unwillingly get up from his bed and started preparing himself. “Okay Okay Okay Hyung!! HUL you’re really crazy”

Hanged up

__________________

Donghae arrived at the house of Sandara to pick her up.

He knows yesterday was the first day he met Sandara Park. And he said last night that he like her already and even asked her to go out today.

Everyone might think that he’s too fast and it will give him an image of a player but I tell you, Lee Donghae only got one girlfriend in his entire high school days and take note they last for two years. And who said there is a real time table for saying "I like you"? None right?