1. Good Girl

The room stunk of sex. The intimate and bearable scent of sex. No one could complain but keep their heads deeply buried in their text books. Except the fiery red haired girl who bit on her nails furiously. She warned her. She told her it was wrong. Her fair skin turned bright red as the professor approached their desk. In that moment she wished, the seats weren't enclosed together as three.

Her hands shook as she took in the girl whose eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure. She wanted to pinch her, signal her that the professor was standing right next to her, staring at her and scrutinizing how her lashes kissed her cheeks as she bit her lips.

" Miss Monroe!," The authoritative voice of the professor echoed. She jumped only to reveal the mistress under her desk, red lips glistening and long lashes fluttering open and shut, with a finger up the pussy of another student when they were in mathematics class.

She swept her afro textured midnight hair back and wiped her lips with the back of her already tainted hands. She gave the professor a lazy smile. She could swear the roll worked perfectly well.

" Miss Cameron!" The professor barked. The girl who was lost seconds ago rose abruptly and picked her backpack and ran out the class.

" Eros, come with me." He ordered. She shrugged and shuffled out from under the desk and smiled innocently. This wasn't her first time being caught but this one scene was extremely not allowed especially when a tutor was in class.

" I told you!" Avani her best friend scolded discreetly.

" Coochie," she stuck her tongue out at her and followed the professor, all eyes trained on her. The one's of disgust made her more happier. She was receiving the attention she always wanted as a kid.

With two busy parents and a drug addict as an older brother, all expectations of her were high. She was supposed to come home with top tier grades and also act like an angel whom was brought up by the most vile parents.

The only time she got the most attention was when she did the unbelievable. When she struck the deal to suck the girl off in class, she thought she was kidding. Eros was never kidding.

" You're suspended from my class, Eros until further notice." The professor said as they neared the principal's office.

" Thank you," she scoffed. The professor turned around and looked at her like she said the most dirtiest words.

" You're unbelievable." He spat and knocked on the principal's door. A deep come in emanated from behind the door.

" Behave." He warned before opening the door. She had never been to the principal's office. Whenever she was caught she either offered to suck off their dicks or bury her head in their legs. It was that easy ,except this older professor, who seemed too stuck up for her liking. She had met his wife and kids. Though his wife was no near how attractive she was, he never spared her a glance even if she put her boobs on display.

" Good morning Mr Rodrigo," he greeted. Eros was too busy in her head. There was a boy waiting for her in the Ladies bathroom for her.

" Miss Cameron?," She snapped out of her daze. She stared at the unbelievably beautiful man behind the large desk. He had curly brown hair and bright green eyes protected by glasses. His sharp facial features and his arms ripping out of the dress shirt he wore.

Her dark brown eyes twinkled.

" Hello, Principal," she played with the opening of her shirt.

" I'd like to leave Sir," the professor excused himself. She smirked as the door closed shut.

" I'd like to invite your parents over."his deep voice said. She snapped back to reality. He had told him , how could she miss it. Of course she was thinking of the boy in the bathroom.

" No, you're not doing that." She retorted.

" And what's stopping me from doing it," he scanned a file on his desk.

" Eros." She closed the gap and walked around the desk and stood right in front of him.

" Principal," she leaned forward nearly brushing her exposed cleavage to his face. His gaze flitted to them before returning to her face.

He had never seen someone so daring , so bold.

" I can do anything you want, honestly. Just tell me the word and I'll prove my innocence. It was a one time thing and it's never gonna happen again," before he knew it , she was straddling him, her skirt hiked up her legs and giving him a glimpse of her red thong.

He swallowed, feeling his body betray him.

" Eros," he whispered. She took his hands and placed them right on her boobs, pushing them to massage the soft flesh. Alot of boys said they loved them. She smiled as she saw the lust clouding his eyes.

" I know you love them, don't you?," She batted her lashes at him. He released a shaky breath. This one girl was going to be his fall from grace.

" I am your principal,"

" The higher the authority, the better," she persuaded. He licked his lower lip, instinctively as he felt himself get hard at her antics.

" No one knows about this and you'll be a good girl from now." The moment the words escaped his.lips, she pushed out her breasts from her lacy bra, putting them on display.

" Promise,me." He added. She smiled innocently. Promising was something she never did.

" Do you like how perky they are?," She diverted his attention,making him forget his earlier words.

" They are gorgeous," he complimented huskily. He had never seen such perfection in his life. He had ,.had his.fair share of women but this little girl Infront of him was making him feel so small.

" Should I ride you or do you want me  bent over your desk?,"  She looked at him through her lashes. She watched how his breath was rapid and short. She had him right where she wanted him.

His hand moved to his desk , brushing all the papers on it and leaving it bear. She got off him, pulled down her thong and bent over the desk, sprawled out for him.

" Our little secret, principal."