7. Cheater

Eros's thoughts were occupied by what happened yesterday at Landon's house. She felt embarrassed to even approach him now. She didn't know what to do and where to go so she decided on something. Something incredibly stupid.

It was a Thursday. Thursdays meant the school's badboy aka the guy she legit insulted infront of his girlfriend three days ago.

She released a deep breath.

She tapped on his name and it went through. She expected him not to pick the call but surprisingly he did. His sleepy voice sending goosebumps across her skin.

" Eros," he rubbed his eyes and sat straight on his couch. He didn't have classes on Thursdays so he had decided to use the day to sleep and think of how to keep his girlfriend calm after this girl, went ahead and made everything worse.

" Hello Ken," Eros bit her lips in nervousness. She didn't regret what happened but all she could think about was who she could take out all her frustration and embarrassment on.

" You home or," Eros started to think about the possibility of him being with his girlfriend. She was also suspended.

" Susan isn't here if that's what you want to know. She's mad, tell me all about the moods of a hot tempered girl." He sighed. He did like her but now he was questioning that.

" Can I come over?," She said in that soft and innocent voice he always fell for.

" That's if you're willing to pay for what you did." Ken's voice held a threat.

" I did nothing wrong, I just have a big mouth, you know." Eros applied mascara and some lipgloss. She twirled around and checked her ass in the black mini skirt.

" You have to make up for it." He went upstairs to make his room tidy.

" How?," Eros walked out of her room.

" Threesome." He stated. Eros grinned. That would count as the second time she was getting involved in a threesome.

" Do I have to suck a dick or eat some one out?," She asked with interest as she jumped into her car,closing the door loudly she flinched.

" You'll see." Ken simply answered.

" Just so you know I'm not doing this to prove I am wrong. I am simply doing it because I'm horny and I want a good fuck." She pulled out of the gates and drove as fast as she could. A horny woman was dangerous.

" No hard feelings. We're done with what happened three days ago." Ken made his bed. He hated when the maid went on holidays. He was a spoilt kid and everyone knew. He had money and also parents who were always away on trips.

"Done. I'll be there in five." Eros hanged up and smiled to herself. She has to admit that she liked Ken's nonchalant attitude sometimes except when he was always siding with his girlfriend.

A call came, Eros parked and answered. The call startled her. She hesitantly answered.

" Hello Eros, I was going to get groceries, since you didn't come in early I thought I'd call," Landon trailed off.

" Urr, I -I- I," Eros stuttered.

" I'm going to a friend's?," Eros scratched her hair pulled into a messy bun.

" Eros, why are you lying?," Eros sighed. He knew her since she was a kid. Of course he'd figure she was lying to him because Eros always had a hard time lying to Landon.

" I am not." She stated firmly.

" Eros, get your ass here or I'm coming to get you." Landon warned. He wasn't feeling good about it. He felt something was wrong.

" Stop ordering me around, I'm old enough to know what I want and where I want to go Landon. Don't act like you know me because you don't!,"

" If I don't then I'm calling your father, since he probably knows you better than me." Landon threatened.

" You wouldn't dare."

" Tempt me." Landon's voice was firm and deep.

" You know what fuck you!" Eros hanged up and continued to Ken's place. She drove faster since she had wasted  minutes of her dick appointment.

When she got to Ken's place, she parked behind a black van. Ken didn't have a black van. She stayed in the car for a minute before walking out. Eros knocked on Ken's door. He answered within seconds.

"H," Ken pulled her into a kiss. Eros laughed.

" Easy boy," he wouldn't let her go. His hands roaming her skin and kisses pouring down on her. She couldn't keep up with the pace.

" If it's drinks then here you go," he reached for a glass of scotch and placed it to her lips. Eros drank it nonetheless. He knew she loved scotch.

" I'm going to get a condom." Ken said. Eros stopped him. They were in his living room and Eros knew Ken loved the bedroom better.

" Since when?," Eros asked quizzically, a smirk dancing on her lips.

" Since I imagined taking you over the couch." Eros smirked and pushed him away. She moved around his elegant mansion and decided to get a glass of water. She felt terribly hot and there was a burning sensation in her system. Maybe it was because of the anger she felt.

" Water," she coughed stumbled to the kitchen. Before she got there, she heard the whispers and movements.

She got closer.

When she saw the bull and two other guys in the kitchen, she hid behind a wall, her body becoming extremely hotter and the slickness between her legs getting worse. What was happening to her?.

" She's going to get it hard." The bull laughed.

" We get to fuck Eros,the most famous girl and record it live!"  The other guy exclaimed loudly.

" She won't even remember it because the.drug I put in her drink will make her want all of us."

Eros's eyes widened and an audible gasp escaped her lips causing the boys to turn and spot her.

She bolted out of the house with them right behind her in a chase. She fumbled with her keys and pulled the door open. She jumped inside the car and shut it. She locked the doors with trembling hands.

They gathered around her car, trying to push her to open the door. She didn't know what they gave her but it made her dangerously aroused to a point she felt dizzy.

She searched for her phone, luckily she had left in her car. Eros wiped the sweat off her forehead and rested her pounding head on the steering wheel.

" L-Landon," she cried into the phone.

" Eros what's wrong?, Why are you crying?," Landon had started to get dressed changing into jeans and a black shirt.

" I need your help, they ,they want to hurt me. I am scared please help me." Eros cried her body shaking as she tried to stop her body from betrayun her. She had to take control of her thoughts, of her mind because they slightest control she lost, would lead to her succumbing to the desire of opening her door and letting them have their way with her.

" Eros, fuck," he cussed as he jumped into his car. He just knew something was off. He knew something terrible was about to happen but he had so many questions. What happened?.

" Tell me where you are." He drove faster than he had ever driven.

Landon typed in the address and followed the direction.

" I am on my way. Don't be scared Eros, I am here. I will be there soon. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I swear. I promise. I will be there soon." He assured her. Eros kept nodding, the only thing that seemed to control her mind was the voice of Landon.

Eros jumped when Ken pounded on the window. She averted her gaze and continued to concentrate on his voice.

" I am there. Almost Eros."