9. Apologies

" Hey best friend," Eros groaned as Avani poked her sides. Landon had told Avani about Ken and his group trying to take advantage of her nothing else.

" Coochie," Eros pulled her into a hug. Avani smiled sadly as she hugged her friend.

" Dad told me what they did." Avani whispered pulling away. Eros sat up and brought her knees to her chest. She nodded looking away from her friend.

" I was mad he didn't call the police on them. I will blow their heads off if I ever set eyes on them!," Avani scoffed.

" I don't want anymore scandal, Avani. My parents are enough scandal and the last thing I want is to be blamed for what happened because as fucked up as it sounds, I went there willingly. I stupidly sent my ass there." Eros wiped a lone tear that fell.

" It's not you fault Eros. It's their's for being stupid idiots who take advantage of girls." Avani cooed.

" I brought you cookies, I made them after I got back. I didn't want to wake you up." Avani reached for the tray sitting on the table and brought it to her.

" I seriously don't have an appetite." Eros shrugged.

" I don't want to eat anything." She added.

" Ok dad made them and he specifically told me to tell you to finish it or he'll be mad at you." Eros's heart thumped loudly.

"I only lied because I wanted to be the best girlfriend!," Avani exclaimed excitedly.

Eros smiled weakly.

" You're still the best girlfriend!" She poked her nose with her finger.

The two talked about school and about all the drama of the day. It helped Eros forget about what happened and also feel much better. The trauma was there but it was going to heal. Not instantly but little by little. The only thing that wasn't going to heal was the guilt.

Eros glanced at Avani one last time before walking out of the room with the plate which had leftover cookies. She slowly walked down the stairs and caught a glimpse of Landon watching the tv. His eyes on the show but his mind probably wandering off somewhere else.

Eros cleared her throat, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned to her with sleepy and tired eyes.

" Thank you for the cookies." Eros mumbled loud enough for him to hear her. He nodded and turned his attention back to the tv.

" I wanted to apologize." Eros blurted out. He was just avoiding her and she knew but she couldn't go without apologizing for what happened.

" For insulting you when you tried to warn me and also for what happened because it was my fault." Eros looked at him though her blurred vision. She was almost on the verge of tears.

" From today onwards, I'll stay as far away from you as possible."  Eros turned sharply to leave.

" It wasn't your fault or mine. We were in a situation where we had to go through that and hell to think of it. I'd rather sleep with you that have some stupid idiots do it and ruin your life entirely." He sighed and looked over at Eros. He rose from the couch and stumbled towards her. He held her shoulders.

" You're still part of this family Eros. You're not staying away from anyone. It's all in the past and just be careful next time." He patted her shoulder.

" I've always been reckless... Known in school as the girl who has basically slept with half of the school's population. No one understands me. They don't!," Eros turned craning her neck to look into Landon's eyes.

" They call me names, and talk behind my back and right Infront of me like I'm not even there." Landon took the plate and set it aside. He guided her to take a seat next to him. Making sure the gap between them was pretty decent incase Avani or Lesley came downstairs.

" I wasn't always like this. I'm toxic, a liar and yes I love sex but doesn't justify what they think off me." Eros looked away.

" Ken and his friends made me understand how lowly they thought off me. I'm just a lonely and broken girl who's idea of love and family had been tainted because of being born into a family where money mattered than having a brother to tease, a mother to listen and father to pamper his princess." Eros felt a burden being lifted off her shoulders.

" I'm judged for how I dress, how I perceive things, I'm judged for being me. I'm even judged because of my family."

" Seeing my father with different women in the news, my mother with different business men in the news, my brother being the hidden gem of my family because he's labelled as disgrace by mom and dad."

" I have nothing, Landon. I have nothing in this world and it's the only reason why I intentionally make mistakes just so I'd get recognized and be given a little love. " Eros wiped her own tears harshly.

It was the ultimate truth.

She had nothing. The girl with popularity, the girl some people wished were in her shoes in reality had nothing.

" Come here." He pulled her into his chest. Eros looked ahead registering her own words and letting reality sink in.

" It's alright Eros. It's fine. Everything will work out." He placed a gentle kiss in her hair.

" I'm such a drama queen." Eros looked away embarrassed. A beautiful blush tainting her cheeks.

" No you're not. Do you have any suggestions for a movie marathon?," Landon smiled.

" You wouldn't last for a movie marathon." Eros teased. He looked tired as fuck.

" Trust me when I say I can and will, so bring it on," he said cockily.

" Anything I want?," Eros grinned.

" Yes Eros, anything" Landon shrugged.

" Vampire's Diary?" Landon's face fell.

" Fuck, Avani watches that for life!" He said a frown on his face.

" We're friends remember?," Eros started the show.

" Now I'm stuck with humans growing fangs and sucking blood." He scoffed.

" Damon is my all time crush and stop being old, vampire's are sexy!" Eros protested.

" Oh I see you two love them!" He dramatically buried himself into the couch.

" Hey!," They turned to find Lesley looking at them. They turned pale for a second.

" What are you two up to?," She walked to them. Eros watched as she sat next to Landon and placed her head on his shoulder.

" Watching a movie, a marathon night." Eros answered looking away from the couple.

" I'm definitely tagging along." She placed a kiss on Landon's lips.

" Goodness, I'm already sleepy. I give up. Good night!" Eros forced a giggle and walked away before they could utter another word.