15. Princess Treatment

Eros watched as he buried his face in the crook of her neck with his lips on her neck. Eros smiled when he took out his phone and took a picture of their reflection in the mirror. She giggled as he continued to take so many pictures with different poses of them. Eros's favorite being the first one he took with his arm wrapped around her neck and his face buried in her neck. It was so intimate.

" Your penthouse is luxurious," she walked away to the full length glass walls and stared out at the city. She felt on top of the world. Somewhere she always wanted to be.

" Let's dance." Landon suggested. Eros whipped around and raised her brows.

" It might be old fashioned for you but I ,"

" Shut up!," Eros skipped towards him. She placed his hand over her waist. She threw her arms around his neck. 

" That's my dream date, if only you knew how I've always wished to dance to the tunes I listen to on the radio." She said flustered.

" Hum to an old beat,we don't need any instruments.' she smiled widely. She was freed ffrom her problems, all the pain and the void, which the man Infront of her was slowly filling up.

" It'd sound terrible." Landon moved their bodies gracefully.

" I don't mind. Just do it." She buried her face in his chest. She discreetly placed the controller in his hands.

" Do it." She repeated. Landon began to hum a beat she knew perfectly well.

" You're also a fan?," The smile in her voice didn't go unnoticed.

" Since I was a kid," he turned it higher. Eros groaned and pressed herself deeply into him. Vibrators and their ever strength to weaken legs.

" Landon," she breathed and fisted his shirt between her fingers as he added more intensity to the device inside of her. She looked at him through hooded eyes, she blushed as she could feel her shorts get sticky.

" Kiss me." She commanded. Landon pressed his lips on hers. He flicked it to the highest setting making Eros whimper. He held unto her tightly as he let the controller drop to the polished floors.

" We are not going to have sex Eros, were going to do something more special." He pulled away staring at her face,covered in a natural blush.

" Come on." He guided her to the bedroom. Eros watched him as he took off to the bathroom. He returned clad in only a towel. She drank him in deliciously.

" Strip." Eros didn't hesitate. She stripped out of everything and stood there bare. Landon scanned her body with such desire she felt cold,even if the room was warm.

" Lay down." Eros climbed the bed with a smirk as she heard him groan. She turned around and relaxed into the bed. Her weight supported on both elbows.

" Let me," he approached her. Eros spread her legs widely for him. He slowly pulled out the vibrator which was still working. Eros hissed at how sensitive it had made her. Landon walked back to admire the beautiful view.

" I am not going to touch you, I'm going to stay right here." He got a seat and sat at a distance, his lustful eyes drinking her in.

" You're not going to touch yourself either." Eros frowned in confusion.

" But you're going to come and come until you can no longer feel your legs."

" Concentrate on me. Look right into my eyes and see all the positions I wanna fuck you in." Eros felt a beat from her heart. It wasn't the usual beat she was used to feeling. This was intense.

" Now look at me, baby." She stared intently into his eyes. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she imagined his fingers on her skin.

Tears brimmed her eyes as she imagined all the kisses he gave her down there, how he thrusted into her, all the while being seated across her and not touching her.

It felt like he was watching her with him. His erection pried the towel off and showed itself, glistening under the lights.

" Fuck," she moaned as he furiously pumped into her. Eros's moans filled the atmosphere as she felt herself cumming undone. When her eyes fluttered open, she saw how he worked on himself. Eros approached him and got on her knees.

She took him down her warm throat.

" Don't spill a drop." He commanded. Eros bobbed her head rapidly as she felt him twitch in her mouth.

She pushed him deeper. She groaned when she felt his warm essence ran down her throat mercilessly. She licked him cleaned and wiped her lips.

" I told you no touching Missy." Eros smiled innocently.

" I wanted to taste you too, daddy. " Landon ,in one swift move threw her on the bed and hovered over her.

" You're a very, very unholy woman." He wrapped his hands around her throat and thrusted into her drenched core.

" Tongue." He ordered.Eros playfully brought out her tongue.

He took her tongue slowly making sure their saliva mixed and messed their lips. He sucked on her tongue.

He licked her jawline,from the top to the bottom of it.

" I want to fuck your ass." Eros gazed into his eyes with submission in it's purest form.

" Then fuck me there, daddy. I am such a virgin there and it'd be a privilege to let you end it." That was it, he had lost every control, all his sanity. She had him between her little fingers.

Her roughly tossed her around and buried her face in the mattress. She was starving for air but she loved how hard it was for her breath.

He lubed her up with her own juice.

" Tap me if it hurts." She nodded.

Eros's breath hitched in her throat as he slowly eased himself into her most untouched part.

It was painful, but it was the most pleasurably experience and she enjoyed every bit of it.

.......

" After I graduate, you're taking me to Paris." She shrugged nonchalantly.

" With pleasure," he drew marks on her back as they stayed in the tub.

" Did you enjoy it?," Eros blushed.

" We're not talking about that." She played with the water.

" Yes we are, I want to know if it was as pleasurable as it was for me." Ero bit her lips.

" I loved it , " she said and looked at her fingers.

" It was the most pleasurable experience."

" That's good," he pressed a kiss to her ears.

" I ordered dinner, let's finish here and go eat all the food because, I can't have my princess starving." Eros giggled and stepped out of the tab before he could pull her back in.

" She's traded me for food." He sighed playfully. Eros scoffed.

" Italian dishes and men are irresistible." She winked at him as she washed down.

" So are you." He rose from the tub, standing tall in all the grace and snackiness.

" Let's go eat!!!" She dragged him out o to the bathroom after he washed down.