2. Nerds

" Hey coochie!," Avani cussed under her breath and tried to distract herself with the pasta she was having for lunch. Everyone has their eyes on her now since her best friend called her coochie Infront of the whole school. She had always called her that but how could they not get used to it. Get used to the fact that somethings never changed.

Eros slumped into the chair next to her and stole her apple.

" Stop stealing my food Eros." She warned. Eros pouted pretentiously and grinned.

" Your food tastes better than the one our maid cooks, ew, she's all about my mum's orders," she rolled her eyes and took a bite of the red apple.

" Then cook yours," Avani rolled her eyes.

" You know I hate cooking, I hate smelling like kitchen." Eros scanned the crowd. She saw the boy whom she was supposed to meet in the bathroom. He looked away probably pissed off at being stood up but she didn't care. The massive d....

" What did the principle say?," Eros snapped back to reality.

" Nothing much, you know, the usual cat and dog issue of inviting my parents over,"

" Are you insane?!, He's calling your parents and you're overly calm about it?, We both know you father won't hesitate to send you to your aunt if he finds this out." The mention of her aunt sent goosebumps to spread across her skin. Thank goodness she was able to convince him not to.

Avani's lips pursed from realization. Who didn't know Eros?, Who wasn't fascinated by her?.

" Don't tell me you," she trailed off staring at her with wide eyes.

" Use what you have to get what you want," her eyes caught the nerd guy sitting in the corner. Not that she couldn't take another round or two.

"I'll see you later coochie. I'll come to your place later, tell daddy to make me his signature pasta , " she winked at Avani and swayed her hips as she strut towards the boy in the corner.

" Stop calling him daddy, it's disgusting." Avani mumbled and continued to eat.

" Hey," she gave him her million dollar smile. She had perfected it over the years due to smiling for the camera and looking pretty as always.

" H-hi," the brown haired boy stuttered. He was a loner, the boy no one wanted to even interact with but to have the school's most popular girl talk to him?, Well that was incredibly surprising.

" Do you mind if I sit with you?," She gestured to the empty chair opposite his.

" You can, yes why not," he cleared his throat a blush creping up his neck. He timidly took a bite of his sandwich avoiding any possible eye contact. The girl was intimidating not to mention how she was staring at him.

" Why don't you join our table next time?," She threw her eyes to the table which sat in the middle with loud cheers and the bad boy glaring at Eros. Despite having a girlfriend, Eros was the best fling he could ever ask for but to share her with the freak, his words, that was a blatant insult. He averted his gaze and tried to focus on his girlfriend ranting about a certain nonsense.

" No thank you, I'd rather be stuck here for life."

" Even if it means having me next to you?," His breath got hitched in his throat. She played with a loose strand of her hair, a pout on her lips.

" Urr, I -," he swallowed now fifty shades redder than before.

" You never told me your name," she trailed off, innocently.

" Zach," he blurted without thinking much.

" I am guessing you already know my name." She gave him a toothy grin.

" Yes, Eros. " She smiled lazily.

" I have to get a book in the library, do you mind escorting me?," She gave him her puppy eyes.

" Yes, I have to get a chem textbook too." He fumbled with packing his things. She just folded her arms and stared him quite amazed. She didn't need anyone to tell her he had never been this close to a girl or guy.

" Let's go?," She stood up and took the lead making sure to wiggle her ass as she strut towards out the lunch room.

Zach clumsily tagged along, making sure to keep his distance. A book and he would just leave and not have a word with her again. He had heard rumors about her but she didn't look like it. Maybe she was just too nice that was why they talked bad about her. She was nice to him. No one had ever been so nice to him.

" Zach," he escaped his thoughts.

" You're sweating," he instinctively looked around him. They were in a corner of the library away from everyone. Not that the library was packed with students but they had escaped every eye.

" What?," He backed into the tiny corner. Their proximity scared him. She reached up to wipe his forehead with her index finger, showing it it him.

" I -urr, I," his heart was beating rapidly out of his chest.

" Is this your first time, having a girl so close?," She played with the collar of his shirt. He blinked trying to figure out an answer for her question.

" Yes?," She grinned reaching up to his lips,they were a hair's lenght away from touching hers.

" Zach,"

" Eros, please." She grinned. That please wasn't for her to stop. It was the please that begged to be touched, felt and pleasured.

She happily pulled him down for a kiss considering their height differences. Eros was so sure she was the shortest girl in school.

She fumbled with his belt.

" Eros, we're in a library what if someone sees us?," He asked looking around nervously. She tilted his head to look right into her eyes.

" No one gives a fuck, pretty boy, take what you want and go." She winked at him.

" Let me give you your first," she hastily took out a condom from her bag and flashed it to him. Zach watched she expertly pulled out his cock.

" Nerds do have huge dicks." She giggled and covered his dick in it.

" Don't be such a mood spoiler, touch me." She unbuttoned her shirt give him a glance at her breasts and body.

Zach hesitantly touched her and began to massage the soft flesh. He moaned and watched as she turned around. She pulled up her skirt so that when she bent over it would be easier for him to penetrate without her skirt getting in the way.

" Fuck me like I'm one of your favorite chem topics," she grinned and bent over holding a book shelf to steady her.

" Eros," he breathed as he caught a glimpse of her soaked entrance. She had delicious pushed her thong aside for him.

" Yes, Zach, you don't want to keep a girl waiting," he looked over at him. He finally had the courage to plunge into her warmth. He threw his head back savoring in the warmth of his first ever pussy. He had to memorize each thrust and keep it dear. He had to keep it as a memory and tell his future older kids about how he had his first with the goddess moaning his name.

His muscles tightened and his movements were faster.

" Eros, I , I ," he tilted his head back as he moaned loudly. He felt his warmth fluid coat his length as he came undone. Eros waited patiently and stood up causing his flaccid cock to come out of her and her juices running down her legs.

She rolled the condom off him and tucked his cock back into his pants. He was leaned against the wall breathing heavily. She put the condom in his pocket and perked his lips.

" I'll see you around Zach, good luck finding your chem textbook. " She winked at him and skipped away from him.