11. Anger

Eros watched as Avani and Zach talked. This was the third outing they had done since he first asked that she joined them. Eros was bored out of her mind and  the idea of screwing one of the waitors was much more pleasant. But she couldn't just throw herself at him because of the past. She didn't know who to trust.

" My dad's been asking of you." Avani shot her a glance. It was out of curiosity.

" Really?," Eros sipped on her coffee.

" Yes, he misses you I think?" The redhead shrugged nonchalantly.

" I'll pass by sometime, I have a week until my suspension is over." The thought of it made her stomach turn terribly. The idea of facing all her bad decisions were haunting enough.

" And we graduate in two months!," Zach exclaimed only to hide his face as everyone turned in their direction.

" And that my friend is the only best news in my life." Eros rolled her eyes and sipped on her coffee.

" So what course are you taking in college?," Zach asked. Avani grinned mischievously.

" You'll be amazed if I tell you this bitch here, who wanted to make beautiful clothes now wants to sit in a hospital." Avani wiggled her brows.

" Being a doctor isn't that bad, Coochie. I get to help people and it's more my type." Eros shrugged her shoulder.

" Yes before we go on, have you two been fucking eachother?" The two gasped at her question.

" I'm curious, I'm literally third wheeling here and I'd like to stop being that." Eros stared between the two. Avani looking away and Zach trying to munch on his chocolate cookie.

" Hey!, Don't be nervous. It's not like I'm about to judge you two.  I wouldn't do that." Eros exclaimed.

" We aren't official, besides it's just been three weeks." Zach announced. Though Eros had a history with both parties, she didn't mind it. They were her favorite people.

" Yes, sorry I didn't want to tell you because what if we didn't work out?" Avani apologized. Eros took her hand in hers.

" I understand. I just wanted to be clear." Eros stated.

" Eros," Avani gestured with her eyes. She frowned and turned, the last person she was expecting to see there. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath. They always said they looked alike. It was definitely true, they had a striking resemblance.

" Hello little sister," his lips turned into a smile. Her blood turned cold as she stared at him. He was in a shirt which was kinda dirty around the neckline because he probably hadn't given it to the maids to wash them. His eyes sunken and dark circles giving him a different look.

He had lost so much weight.

The last thing Eros wanted was for him to make a scandal.

" Won't you introduce me to your friends?," He raised a brow. Eros shakily turned with a forced smile.

" Zach, Avani meet my older brother."

" Ares, meet Zach and Avani, my friends." Eros introduced uncomfortably. Yes Avani knew of everything but this encounter was very unpleasant.

" Nice to meet you two, I see someone has been able to tolerate her sick ass." His dry joke.had everyone forcing a smile.

" Ares, get out of here." Eros gritted out, her emotions getting out of control. She was trying to keep it at bay the possible way she could.

" Why little sister?," He smiled slyly.

" Are you going to call mummy?, Or are you going to tell your friends how stupid and pathetic you are?,"