6. Lockdown

When Eros finished packing her bags, she took a deep breath. If her parents weren't ten feet up the dark hole, then probably she would have told them. Let them know she wouldn't be lying to them all over again. She sighed and walked out her door, she was going to be a regular at Avani's house from now onwards.

When she finally got into her car, she saw her brother's recklessly driving in. She didn't waste much time and drove out as fast as she could. The last thing she wanted was to be forced out of her car to talk about school.

She released a deep breath and turned on the radio. Listening to music on a radio gave a different feeling and it was one Eros enjoyed. She had been listening to them since they were a happy family.

It always felt close to home.

Her phone rang causing her to slap the phone to her ear,literally.

" Avani, I just left home. I'll be at yours in a giffy." She said into the phone. Maybe she could go get wasted later when Landon wasn't around.

" Take care and don't finish my food." Avani warned playfully.

" Food is life coochie." She hanged up before Avani could say another word.

Her hand rested on her thigh, her index finger tapping on the surface.

She was in a black mini skirt with a tank top. Her knee length boots giving bad girl attitude. There was traffic here and there but nothing too big to make her break a nail.

She parked right Infront of their house, Lesley's car wasn't in the garage which meant she left, the only car sitting right Infront of hers was Landon's, a clear indication that he was home. Like who wouldn't be, besides he wasn't working. Landon was a medical doctor. A gynaecologist whose career was an inspiration to Eros herself.

She clutched to her little bag and walked to the door. She took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell. She rang it for three times before she heard a " coming".

She put on her signature smile only for it to drop when the door opened. She swallowed the lump in her throat and took in the sight Infront of her.

For a forty six year old, Landon did put to shame the idea that no one looked ridiculously attractive in such an age. His toned body and defined abs, add a dose of droplets of water running down them and Eros would sell her soul to the devil.

Her eyes shot up to meet his. Hair stuck to his forehead, she swallowed and instinctively licked her lips.

" Sorry Eros, I was in the shower." He grimaced at the fact that he made her wait.  Eros nodded too focused on the towel hanging very low, she could see a trail of hair disappearing into the towel.

" Eros," she flinched and cleared her throat. She admits she had been to their house countless times but such scene was never one she recalled. She barely even saw the man half naked.

" Ur, yes, you were saying?," She raised her brows questionably.

" Never mind, come in." He went to the side to allow her in. Eros walked past him only to relish in the scent of his shampoo. She had to concentrate. Landon was off limits, Avani's dad wasn't going to be one of her fantasies. She only had a harmless crush on the man, nothing big to cause a rukus. She thought.

"Have you had breakfast?," He asked pushing all his hair back. Eros could swear her core made a sound.

" No, I wanted to stop by a cafe but I got distracted, " her eyes went to his lips for a split second. But she wasn't lying, she was too drawn to listening to music that she has forgotten to her herself breakfast along the way.