18. Prisoner

Eros was lying idly on her side as she scrolled through different posts on her instagram. She sighed and threw the phone to the other side of the bed. She sighed heavily, tossing and turning from boredom. Being on a period was complete hell for her. She didn't want to talk to anyone , yet she felt lonely. She didn't wasn't to go out, yet she felt bored. She didn't want to even stand but she was craving lemon tea. She dragged herself off the bed , her hair in a mess and face covered in acne. How she hated them.

She stumbled to the door and pulled the door open. She collided into a body. She sighed and raised her head. Her eyes went saucers when she saw Landon standing right infront of her. He dragged her back into her room and shut the door loudly behind them.

" W-what are you doing here?!" She exclaimed. Even Avani hardly came to see her. Not to talk of when her parents were home for the weekend with her brother. This would make them lock her up.

" Landon, you need to leave." She grabbed his hand but the man wouldn't budge.

" Come on, fuck!," She gave up.

" They are going to get so fucking mad, Landon, they're going to punish me for bringing you in here!, Please just leave!" Eros pleaded, her hands and body shaking from fear.

" I won't until you tell me why the hell you've been avoiding me. One fucking month, Eros."Landon raked his fingers through his hair.

" Who let you in?," She asked afraid.

" Jarl."

" He's going to tell on me!," Eros slapped herself.

" He's not that man understands me perfectly well besides I just told him you're my daughter's best friend." Landon defended.

" Just go away!" She pushed him. Land grabbed both her arms in the air.

" You've been sleeping with that Nate guy. Correct me if I'm wrong," Landon gritted out. Eros pulled her arms away once he loosened his grip.

" Landon," she trailed off.

" You have a wife, you have a daughter who happens to be my best friend, this is totally wrong and yes I have been sleeping with this Nate guy, infact I plan on starting something with him. He's a free man!" Eros said in one breath.

One moment her life was going great, just going with the flow until she decided to mess it up. Mess up relations, affairs, family. Karma was paying her. Punishing her in her own coins.

" Really?," He closed the gap between them.

" So you mean to tell me you're in love with him?," Eros was lost of words. Love. Love. The word was so foreign.

" Tell me do you love him,Eros?" He walked towards her whilst she took retreating steps back.

" Landon, I ,"

" No tell me, do you feel something for him?,"  The urge to throw up was making Eros dizzy and uncomfortable.

" I do!" She gave up. She gazed up into his dark grey eyes.

" So just leave me alone!, Go back to your family, and I hate you touching me." She cried, the lies. Lies. All of it. She just wanted him to go away.

" I can't do it!, I've been trying so hard to stop it but I can't!, Even if I yell it to myself every fucking night, I feel guilty for even making another man touch me!,"  She closed her eyes momentarily.

Landon watched her carefully, there was something wrong happening. Eros lost balance. He caught her before she collapsed to the floor. He bolted out of her room with her in his arms.

Once he was outside, he spotted Jarl.

" Goodness, what happened to the mistress?," Jarl walked hurriedly towards them.

" She passed out, I need to take her to the hospital," Jarl nodded, worry written all over his face.

Landon carefully place her in the back seat. His eyes trained on unconscious Eros. She was completely gone. Totally

He hopped into the driver's seat and speed out of the gates.