13. Loving Brother

" What are you talking about?," She stuttered walking towards him. She swallowed the bitter taste in her mouth.

" You heard me dearest little sister," he dusted off the imaginary dirt on his pants and shot her a glance.

" I saw you two." Eros showed no emotions.

" And I heard you and uncle too." That was the last blow. Ares was the sneaky guy, always in the shadows, lurking around and knowing every single thing but pretending he didn't know.

" Amazing!" Eros flinched at the tone of his voice. She was used to her hostility and wickedness but this time his voice sounded worried,yet wicked.

" Little sister, how can you live with yourself?. You know, I wonder how mum and dad still perceive you to be the angel of the family when in reality you're a devil's incarnate." He grabbed her arm and pulled her harshly. Eros eyes glistened with tears.

" You are hurting me." She whispered.

" Really?," He sneered.

" What if I slap you?," He threatened. Eros watched him with fear. She had embarrassed him earlier.

" A-Ares." She tried to pry his hand off her.

" Do you know the fun I would have in using this against you?," He smirked. Eros whimpered in pain and fear.

" But touché I won't. I'll watch you get crashed by life and your many lies. You'll never be happy Eros. You'll wish you were dead. Life will break your bones and leave you battered and bloody." He smiled.

" And I'll gladly laugh at it." He let her go. Eros stood there trying to put his words together. How could a brother hate his own sister that much?. What did she ever do to him?.

" Why do you hate me so much ,Ares?" He stopped and looked over his shoulder. Her mere presence,a curse for him. He despised her. He hated her.

" The most painful part is not knowing why." He spat back and walked away.

Eros nodded. Just a few months and she'd go away. She'd be done with school and done with them. If they didn't want her around, then she definitely didn't want them around either.