16. Principal Nate

Eros smiled as she stepped foot in her school. One month of not seeing the most horrid yet fun place she used to prefer. Now she wished Landon was living alone so they could just talk and cuddle up. But school was school and it couldn't be ignored.

The first person to welcome her was Avani. She ran down the halls and crashed into the girl everyone was already watching.

" Best friend!," She squealed.

Eros grumbled playfully, " Coochie easy I'm not Zach."

" We are not official!" Avani warned.

" I missed these walls , you know all the fucked up juicy details." Eros nudges Avani's arm.

" Your Susan is also getting welcome hugs from her boyfriend, Ken." Eros paused, goosebumps spread across her body at the mention of his name.

" And also goodbyes," Avani added.

" What?," She glanced at Avani.

" Ken is transferring to another school. The bull never returned to school after what they did to you and also the other guys transferred too." Eros found relief in her revelation.

" Is that even possible with just a few weeks to graduate and also why didn't you tell me?," Eros arched her perfectly shaped brow.

Avani shrugged," They are not important and yes it's possible considering their elite status,"

She made a face. Eros smirked. Little rich girl pretending to be the broke girl. She wanted to say it but decided against it since it'd raise suspicion on her side. Nonetheless, she loved Avani the way she was.

" Understood," they entered their class and took their old seat. How she missed it.

" Welcome class and good morning," the familiar gruff voice echoed. Eros looked at the notebook Infront of her and how her fingers played with the pen.

" Welcome back, Miss Cameron," he greeted too enthusiastically for Eros liking.

" Thank you professor." She mumbled and ignored the stares. Especially one from the girl whose glare was too obvious. Susan.

"Could the bitch stop looking at me like some sort of a serial killer." Eros mumbled to Avani who laughed it off.

The whole room went dead when someone's presence was sensed. The perfectly dressed man entered the space and greeted.

" Professor, I'd like to speak to Miss Cameron in my office. Immediately. It's urgent." Eros sighed. How could she forget one of her flings. Fuck. The man looked so delicious today. Why was her appetite too big?. Anyways. She thought.

" Right away, Principal." The man gestured to Eros to follow the man. Eros threw the older man a wink and followed the professor out of the classroom.

She could feel her steps get heavier with each second they got closer to his office. Eros was deep in her thoughts trying to figure out a reasonable excuse to why she didn't go see him during the weekends. She didn't make any promises but the man was probably expecting her.

Nate walked to his desk and turned his hands resting on the large desk, his eyes running over Eros who wore a pair of transparent leggings under jeans shorts and was clad in a nice oversized plain shirt. How he missed seeing her, face to face.

" How have you been, Eros?," The girl looked apologetic.

" I've been good. Just occupied," she trailed off.

He hummed, " Occupied to even call my number?,"

She sighed ," Sorry, you know, life gets busy and we tend to miss things."

She loved her time with Landon, yet she couldn't wash away the truth that he already had someone to return home to.

Nate was single, he was only hers ,if she wanted it that way. There was no complications. She strut towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her level for a quick kiss.

" I missed you." She smiled, placing another kiss on his lips. He looked away.

" Don't ignore me, Nate,you fucking missed me too." She teased. He turned to look at her, in one swift move he hoisted her up and placed her on his desk. He pushed his fingers through her hair and tilted her head up.

He placed a kiss on her lips, making it linger for a longer minute.

" School felt like a burden without seeing you around." He admitted.

" It's weird how one sex could make me so addicted to you," he ran his fingers over the thin fabric of her leggings.

" Principal," she teased.

" You're breaking so much rules, I do not want you to get into trouble." She giggled.

" Fuck the rules, fuck the trouble, the only thing that I fuck with is you,"

" Right here with me." He nestled his face in her neck.

Eros's phone pinged with a text.

She careful pulled her phone from her pockets and read the message. Nate was still busy with leaving wet kisses in the crook of her neck.

Can I pick you up from school?, Maybe go on a lunch date?

Landon.

" I'll take you to see my place today," his voice muffled as he said the words.

" That's if you don't mind?," Eros's gaze flitted between the phone and the man on her chest.

" Urr," she took a long look at the text.

Sorry, I got plans with a friend. See you later!

She sent the text and slipped the phone back into her pocket.

" Yes, and maybe  we can enjoy the space?," Eros grinned as he pulled away.

" I'll be waiting at the parking lot. If you're one minute late, I won't go easy on you,"

" Won't be late." She playfully poked his nose.

" You have to get me a tub of ice cream as a welcome." Nate chuckled wholeheartedly.

" What flavor?"

" Mint."

" Consider it done Miss Cameron." He placed a lingering kiss on her lips.

" I have to get back to class, I've taken long enough." Eros tried to move but Nate stopped her.

" I'm going to sound like a fucking needy irresponsible adult but can you just ditch class today, I don't think I can wait till after school." Eros's cheeks turned bright red.

" No!, I'm trying to set my record straight not taint it further, you gotta wait dear Principal." Eros jumped off his desk and walked out his office, after giving him a kiss on the cheek.