Chapter 6

It was another day and Taehyung was able to hold a gun and shoot. It was still hard but he was helpless.

Taehyung was doing basic warm up before getting ready for the real work when he heard Jimin's voice.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING JEON!" Jimin shouted and Taehyung turned his head towards the voice and saw Jungkook furiously walking towards Daniel's cabin while his side of waist was bleeding.

"Fuck off, Park." Jungkook hissed and slammed the door open and walked inside the cabin.

Taehyung heard shouts from inside the cabin and then loud sound like someone threw something heavy.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked to Jimin who sighed.

"Daniel sent some men to attack the orphanag-" Jimin said but soon realised that it's not his place to say anything so he quickly cut off his speech making Taehyung confuse.

"Why? How's that related to Jungkook?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"That's not my place to tell." Jimin said and saw Jungkook walking out from the cabin with his bleeding hand.

His eyes met with Taehyung but he quickly tore  his gaze away and went out. Taehyung saw the blood drops in the ground.

"Are you worried?" Jimin asked to Taehyung, noticing Taehyung's eyes.

"..........no." Taehyung said after a long pause.

"You sure?" Jimin said.

"I'm a human......unlike you all......I still have a heart......so ....maybe.......a little bit." Taehyung said and Jimin smiled a little.

"So our Jungkook has someone now who'll worry about him." Jimin muttered and Taehyung didn't say much.

___________
___________

"We don't have much time left, Taehyung. You need to learn swimming." Jimin said.

"I know how to swim! I'm not doing whatever you're telling me to do. It's risky." Taehyung said and Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"It's basic training. You just have to untie your hands under the water and come out." Jimin explained and Taehyung shooked his head.

"Don't fucking test my patience,Kim." Jimin warned.

"Don't fucking blabber nonsense then." Taehyung replied.

"You really want to deal with Jungkook?" Jimin said.

"I don't care, I'm not doing this." Taehyung said and Jimin angrily left.

Taehyung was lifting some weights when he felt some grabbing his waist and lifting him up like he weighs nothing.

"WHAT THE FUCK! Put me down!" Taehyung shouted but when he noticed the bandaged hand around his waist, he knew it was Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook tying his hands.

"We have two days left.  You've to untie your hands and come out from the water." Jungkook instructed with dead serious tone.

"No I'm not doin--" before Taehyung could complete his sentence, Jungkook pushed him in the water.

"FUCKING UNTIE YOUR HANDS!" Jungkook shouted and the new trainers present around were terrified, they never saw Jungkook treating someone this strictly.

Meanwhile Taehyung felt the water reaching to his lungs. He wanted to cry but not a single tear came out. His legs struggled to swim but his hands were tied.

Taehyung tried to untie his hands but he wasn't able to do so. He could faintly hear Jungkook's voice but he wasn't sure what he was saying. Taehyung tried to untie his hands mercilessly, the fear of death had caught him.

"Jeon, I don't think he can make it." Jimin said ,his voice was full of concern.

"He will. He should." Jungkook said, eyes focused on Taehyung's struggling figure under water.

"Jeon.....his actions are feeble." Jimin said, eyes stuck to Taehyung's fingure.

Jungkook just mentored the figure. He clenched his fist in worry but he couldn't help. He wanted Taehyung to be perfect and it was his way of teaching.

"JEON, SNAP OUT OF IT! HE HAS STOPPED MOVING!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook clenched his teeth before thinking.

"Fucking useless." Jungkook mumbled and jumped in the water. He saw Taehyung's figure floating lifelessly,he quickly grabbed Taehyung and swam upward.

"Fuck!" Jungkook mumbled and laid Taehyung on the ground, he noticed that his wrists were untied.

"He was so close to the success." Jimin said when he noticed Taehyung's untied wrist.

"His breathing is ragged." Jimin said and Jungkook quickly performed cpr.

Jungkook pumped Taehyung's chest but he saw no movement.

"Try mouth to mouth." Jimin said and Jungkook suddenly became hesitant.

Jungkook was surprised because he was never hesitant to do anything before. He had performed cpr a lot of times but this time he felt nervousness.

Jungkook cursed himself for getting nervous but his eyes fell over Taehyung's blue frozen lips. Jungkook slowly leaned down but before he could do anything, Taehyung coughed water out.

"Oh god! Thank god he's alive otherwise Daniel --" Jimin stopped when he noticed Jungkook's frozen expression.

Jimin never saw Jungkook this hesitant and worried before. Jimin knew that after this Jungkook was going to blame himself and do something disastrous with himself.

Taehyung coughed out water and Jungkook quickly got up from his knees gesturing Hoseok to bring towels and bathrobe.

He then quickly changed himself into a bathrobe, leaving Taehyung in Jimin's care.

"Jungkook....." Jimin mumbled but Jungkook ignored it. He was angry at himself.

Jungkook was angry because he failed at making Taehyung do the task successfully plus his mood wasn't good already because of Daniel's previous actions.

"Jungkook!" Jimin again shouted Jungkook's name.

"Don't fuck my mind, Park! I'm so near to lose my patience and I'm afraid that I'll end up putting a bullet inside your head." Jungkook angrily said and was going to walk away when he again heard Jimin calling him.

"Jungkook! For fuck's sake--!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook quickly pointed his gun at Jimin.

"Don't you understand 'no'?! Don't irritate me!" Jungkook shouted.

"He's coughing blood out!" Jimin said holding Taehyung's head on his lap.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly moved towards Taehyung and he saw that indeed there was blood coming out from his mouth.

"This shit is making me crazy." Jungkook mumbled before rushing towards Taehyung but before he could carry Taehyung-----

"Didn't I warn you to not harm him!" Daniel's voice echoed in the training room.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeee

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜