Chapter 38

"Woah..... you did what?" Mingyu couldn't believe his ears when he heard how Jungkook killed those guards in air.

"I'd to. No one takes what's mine." Jungkook grumbled as Taehyung watched him in amusement.

"By the way Taehyung,I didn't introduce myself because it's the first time someone besides Jungkook is here and seeing my handsome face." Mingyu said at which Taehyung laughed.

"Hi, I'm Kim Mingyu. Jungkook's bestest friend ever. This might make you jealous and I really don't want you to get jealous but Jungkook loves me the most in this world." Mingyu introduced at which Taehyung playfully smiled but Jungkook snorted.

"I'd rather love a stray dog than loving you." Jungkook retorted.

"How you handle his annoying ass?" Ignoring Jungkook's comment, Mingyu asked this to Taehyung.

"I don't know....I just do?" Taehyung said and Mingyu laughed.

"Finally I'm not gonna bore myself to death. I've got some interesting company here." Mingyu said and Taehyung just smiled.

"How's your wound?" Taehyung asked pointing towards Mingyu's  forehead.

"I'm not weak like your boyfriend." Mingyu winked at Taehyung and soon yelped in pain when Jungkook hit him at the back of his head lightly.

"Weak like his boyfriend? I see." Jungkook said while raising his eyebrow watching his friend yelping in pain.

"I'm not his boyfriend." Taehyung corrected and Jungkook's shoulders slumped going unnoticed.

"Still stuck to that step brother concept? Come on.... Jungkook ask him out! Make him your boyfriend already." Mingyu said.

"You think I've got time for that?" Jungkook didn't mean to sound rude but he did and Taehyung's disappointment was clear even though he tried to hide it.

"You've got a Kim,be lucky. We Kims don't give our heart easily to anyone." Mingyu said and now Taehyung looked at Jungkook only to find out him already looking at him.

"I must say that I'm lucky..." Jungkook whispered, looking at Taehyung with heart eyes.

"I still can't believe he's bottom. Like come on...we Kims must be at top of everything!" Mingyu said, raising his hand in air.

"He can be a top.....top on my dick." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung quickly flustered at that statement.

"Shut up!" Taehyung was flustered and both Mingyu and Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"The time I chose this place, I knew you're gonna be here so I especially reserved a room for you and Jungkook. You can take some rest, Taehyung." Mingyu said with a warm smile and Taehyung won't lie but that man was literally a breathing green flag.

"Yea take some rest.... I'll be there soon." Jungkook said making dirty gestures. Taehyung just showed him his middle finger,pissed off he left towards the room.

"You got some lead?" Jungkook asked.

"Got the call recordings. Need soms refining.......will provide you soon." Mingyu said, focused on his game now.

"Gyu....stop playing and take some rest." Jungkook said and was going to walk towards the room Taehyung went in.

"I've got the arrangements..." Mingyu said.