Chapter 35

[M]

(A/n: guys,I only know how intersex genitals looks like and the biology behind how they're connected and works but I really don't know much about the sex process. I've only read it so bear with me....it's a fiction after all. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

Jungkook's hand slipped inside Taehyung's pants and that's when Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

"Stop..." Taehyung breathed out, breaking the kiss. His eyes were needy but there was a hesitation.

"Don't you want to do it?" Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's lips who bit his lips.

"Would be a lie if I say no but..." Taehyung gulped,not knowing how to tell Jungkook about his secret.

"Shh....I'll take care of it. Let me take the lead." Jungkook said and captured Taehyung's lips again. Taking off his own t-shirt, Jungkook took off Taehyung's tshirt too.

Taehyung bit on Jungkook's lips a bit harshly making Jungkook retreat.

"Th-that's not the point..... it's.....you won't like it." Taehyung sighed making Jungkook confuse.

"There ain't a single thing which I don't like about you,candy. Let me--" Jungkook was cut off in middle as Taehyung spoke.

"I'm an intersex..." Taehyung finally let off the burden from his shoulders. He saw Jungkook retreating away from him.

'Great, he finds you disgusting too.' Taehyung thought.

"That's what stopping you?" Jungkook genuinely asked.

"Yes. Aren't you disgusted? It's so weird....like......I look like a boy and act like one and feel like one and I.....like.....I....I.... don't know but..... it's just that... I ----" Jungkook quickly shut Taehyung by kissing him.

"I know." Jungkook said and circled his arms around Taehyung's waist, feeling the soft skin.

"How?" Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement.

"I knew the day I stepped in that house,candy. Daniel was telling about you to Aecha and I overheard everything. Didn't know the meaning of intersex back then but later find out everything." Jungkook confessed and Taehyung had tears in his eyes by now.

"Don't.... don't y-you feel disgusted?"Taehyung whispered. Jungkook smiled and shooked his head as he leaned to place his lips over Taehyung's closed eyes now.

"The only thing I find disgusting currently is how you're making me wait." Jungkook said and it was Taehyung now who kissed Jungkook passionately.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked,hands tugging on Taehyung's pants. Taehyung hesitated but nodded anyways.

"I can't believe I'm doing this... with my own brother....it's...." Taehyung whispered.

"Call me crazy but this brother thing is turning me on more. We're not biologically related so you won't have any health problem." Jungkook explained and looked at Taehyung.

The sight in front of him was alluring. He couldn't wait to devour it. He saw the love in Taehyung's eyes and that was enough to him to die for.

"Kiss me..." Taehyung said and Jungkook kissed Taehyung, tongue exploring every corner. Jungkook unbuckled his pants and took off his boxers, leaving him all naked.