Chapter 16

"FUCK IT! I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA TO CALL TAEHYUNG HERE! HERE IN SOUTH KOREA! DAMN IT!" Daniel yelled at which Aecha flinched.

"Honey.....it's not because of Taehyung-" Aecha triedto reason out but Daniel wasn't ready to listen anything.

"It's not because of Taehyung!? Jungkook fucking went maniac after mentioning his condition! I just got informed.....that psycho
.......that fucking psycho ended the Kang mafia all alone by himself!" Daniel yelled and heard gasps from all around of him.

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. That wasn't the Jungkook he knows.

"If Taehyung stays in this house more, Jungkook will run away from my hands." Daniel said.

"So....what you want to do?" Aecha asked.

"Chen are desparate. Charlie couldn't wait for marriage so let's do it." Daniel announced at which Aecha and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Are you nuts!? You're not marrying him there, you're simply selling him!" Archa cried out.

"Shut your mouth in front of me. No one tells this to Jungkook, you too Jimin." Daniel sternly spoke at which Jimin only nodded while gulping.

__________

Taehyung was laid off on the bed, Seokjin tried to move the sharp needle towards Taehyung's neck and that's when Taehyung opened his eyes, grunting in pain.

"Wh-who a--" Taehyung couldn't comprehend anything and just pushed Seokjin off from the bed.

"Don't come close to me!" Taehyung shouted and again hissed at the pain which shoot across his arm.

"Taehyung,I'm trying to help you. You need to change the bandages.... they're all covered in.blood again...." Seokjin tried to explain but Taehyung was so occupied in his panic self.

"No...n-no... pl-please....no.." Taehyung weeped and didn't let Seokjin come near to him.

"Taehyun--"

"Get out from here." A bold voice spoke from behind. Seokjin turned his head only to notice Jungkook standing there.

"But Jungkook.....he needs to cha-"

"I'll do that. And are you fucking kidding me!?" Jungkook spoke in a higher pitch while walking towards Seokjin.

"I bet this was gonna be the second dose of anesthesia under 24 hours you were going to give him!?" Jungkook yelled while looking at the syringe filled with liquid in Seokjin's hands.

"He couldn't let me be near him if he's concious. How am I supposed to--" Jungkook raised his hand, telling Seokjin to stop speaking.

Meanwhile Taehyung was looking at both of them like a lost puppy.

"Get out." Jungkook simply commanded and Seokjin bowed before doing so.

"Are you good?...oh hell no, you're clearly not." Jungkook murmured while approaching towards Taehyung.

"Don't come near please." Taehyung whispered making Jungkook halt on his steps.

"Fuck..." Jungkook whispered to himself.

"Tae....I won't do anything. I swear I will just change your bandages and will go out quietly." Jungkook said and suddenly furrowed his brow when he felt pain on his shoulder.