Chapter 26

"That was a great fight,candy." Jungkook utters at which Taehyung's lips turned into a thin line.

"This is the hundredth time you're telling me this. Been a week,let it go." Taehyung spoke,voice full of annoyance.

Currently Taehyung was cooking something for himself as he was hungry but he couldn't cook in peace because a certain childish mafia decided to ruin his peace and started talking while sitting on the counter.

"Did I ever tell you that how much I hate you for annoying me like this?" Taehyung utters at which Jungkook chuckled. He could see the angry pout over Taehyung's lips.

"Did I ever tell you that how much I enjoy this?" Jungkook smirked making Taehyung roll his eyes.

Taehyung served the noodles into a bowl for himself and taking a pair of chopsticks and glass of water,he walked towards the dinning table. Jungkook obviously followed him there.

Taehyung started eating the noodles and nodded his head at the taste of it in satisfaction.

"Where's my portion,candy?" Jungkook asked at which Taehyung glared at him.

Jungkook found that sight fucking adorable. Mouth full of noodles and that glare,it was only cute to Jungkook.

"Make yourself one." Taehyung said,continuing to devour his food without giving a single glance to Jungkook.

"Well I'm not that hungry so I'll pass." Jungkook muttered and his eyes moved towards Aecha who was hurriedly coming from somewhere.

A sinister smile on Jungkook's face as he spoke "You enjoy,candy. I'll be here in a minute." to Taehyung.

"Who the hell want you here?" Taehyung said but Jungkook was long gone.

_____________

"Welcome back mommy. Hope you'd fun with your friends." Jungkook spoke and Aecha quickly turned towards him.

"What are you doing in my room? Go and practice." Aecha said only to Jungkook move forward.

"Have done it but why you seem so worried?" Jungkook asked, fake worriesome voice.

"Nothing,kook. It's just I'm tired of explaining Daniel everything. We both know that Taehyung is not suitable for that marriage with Charlie." Aecha spoke and Jungkook's expressions turned into serious one.

"You're right. He's a fucking psychopath." Jungkook utters,voice full of sincerity.

'Like you ain't.' Aecha thought and mentally rolled her eyes.

"I'm afraid he'll do something bad to Taehyung but he's young and strong----" Jungkook paused and grabbed Aecha's chin.

"----unlike your brother." Jungkook completed with a smirk and Aecha's eyes widened.

How does Jungkook know? Who told him? Many questions were running inside her mind. She found her chin getting jerked away.

"Oh my god! Hahahaha look---pfftt! Look at you." Jungkook laughed at Aecha's shocked self.

"Oh God,mother. You're so funny. What are you doing here? You should be in a circus!" Jungkook exclaimed, wiping his eyes which were wet because of laughing so much.

"You think I don't know about your little intentions? Your dirty plans? You forgot that Daniel gives me the papers to recheck." Jungkook said,a psychotic smile playing over his lips.

"Touch him and you'll regret to be born." Jungkook's expression turned into dark one, voice full of dominance and authority.

"Or you'll regret why I was born." With that warning, Jungkook left her room.

_____________
_____________

Jungkook was out for a deal with another mafia.

Taehyung was currently in Daniel's room, searching everywhere for some evidence so that he could present that in from of police. He now also wanted to search for Jungkook's dad and that's why he was here, going through every file and drawer.

Taehyung frowned when he found a small piece of paper, treasured like anything. An address was written on it.

Taehyung panicked when he heard the upcoming footsteps. He quickly put everything on its place and shoved the piece of paper in his pocket.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked in an annoyed voice.

"Uh? Nothing. Wanted to....to..yeah,talk with you." Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering.

"You think I'm gonna believe this stupid lie of yours!?" Daniel uttered and Taehyung internally sighed.

"Your wish."

"What the hell are you doing here!" Daniel grew violent, making his way towards Taehyung.

"One more step towards me and you'll end up having broken nose again." Taehyung said which made Daniel more angry only.

"Jungkook can't do anything. He's compelled to follow me orders." Daniel smirked but soon it disappeared when Taehyung chuckled.

"Compelled? Won't be for long and I'll make sure of it." Taehyung's eyes darkened.

"You can't do anything." Daniel said,hands curled into a fist.

"If I can make him end a whole mafia then think what else I can do." Taehyung utters, clicking his tongue against his inner cheeks.

"That was a misunderstanding. Kang didn't want to attack here. They were misinformed and Jungkook just did what he felt right to protect us." Daniel said, not wanting to admit that how Jungkook went again him.

"Huh? Protect us? Or protect me?" Taehyung's cheeky smile took over his face.

"And misinformation? Misunderstanding? Ever thought how?" Taehyung let out an airy chuckle.

Daniel's eyes widen at the realisation as he joined every piece together.

"You---"

"Yes,me. I gave the misinformation. It was me who planned that attack." Taehyung revealed and Daniel couldn't believe his eyes and ears.

"It was my way to show that Jungkook ain't your puppet. He won't do whatever you tell him to but he'll do whatever I tell him to." Taehyung utters, stepping closer to Daniel who stood frozen.

"You made a mistake by calling me back here from Australia." Taehyung said.

"You'll regret everything. Everything. Killing my mother and hurting Jungkook. I'll make sure of it." Taehyung gritted his teeth before leaving the stunned Daniel behind.

"Argh!! Fuck!" Daniel shouted and kicked the chair in frustration and anger.

"You wanna play? Then let's play fair." Daniel smirked.

Daniel dialled a number soon.

"Hello? Make sure Jungkook stays in that mission for over a week. And yeah.....make arrangements for the marriage. Call Chens tomorrow." Daniel spoke and ended the call .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅🏻

So...how was it? Lol

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Love y'all

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't give up because you matter ❤️