The Vampire's Dog (Kaimaki)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @itsmonaca

Kaito opened the door, being greeted by three children in costumes chanting the iconic phrase for when asking for candy. "Trick or treat!" He reached into the bowl he was carrying in his arms and took out a handful of candy for each of the kids. "Happy Halloween!", he said, as the kids were on their way.

His wife, Maki, watched with a smile on her face how friendly he was to all the kids that stopped by. Seeing his behavior towards them made her heart flutter in a way that she did not want to end. Her train of thought was then interrupted by a soft thud beside her. Kaito let out a tired sigh, then turned his head to his wife.

"I told you I could handle the trick or treaters", she said. "And I told you it's okay." "Is it?", asked Maki. "There's literally nothing for me to do right now." "I just said I would handle the trick or treaters. I didn't say you couldn't help me." Maki looked up at the air in thought, then hummed. "Sounds fair."

Both husband and wife heard another knock at their door. They stood up and walked to the door, and opened it up to see more kids in costumes. "Trick or treat!" Kaito chuckled and took the bowl of candy. "Here you go kids!" The one kid looked at Maki confused. "What are you?" The young woman smiled and showed off the fake pair of fangs in her mouth. "I'm a vampire."

"And I'm a werewolf!", Kaito said. "I thought you were a dog", said one of the kids. "He is", replied Maki. "He's my dog." "So is he a vampire dog?", asked another kid.

Kaito looked down in defeat. "I'm a werewolf." Maki giggled and rubbed her husband's back. The kids greeted them and were on their way. Kaito looked at the bowl that was once filled to the brim with candy and saw that it now had just about five sweets. "And with that, Halloween is over", he said. Maki looked at the clock. It was indeed nearly midnight. "Did you have fun?", Kaito asked his wife.

"I did. Especially in watching you with the kids", she said. Kaito raised an eyebrow. "That's... quite something to say." Maki giggled. "I just loved the way you handled them." The young woman hugged her husband and rested her head into his chest. "Makes me realize that you would make a great father." Kaito's body froze upon hearing his wife's words.

He had a feeling he knew what she was trying to say, but he still needed to clarify. "Maki, are you saying what I think you're saying?" The young woman nodded. "I am. Kaito... I want to have a baby." The couple stayed silent for a moment, before the biggest smile in the history of man came upon Kaito's face. He lifted his wife up into the air by her waist, cheering as if he had won the lottery.

"We're gonna have a kid! What are we gonna call him? Or her? Wait, maybe they're gonna be twins! Will one be a boy and a girl? Are both going to boys? Or girls? Or maybe..." Maki silenced her husband with a deep kiss to the lips. It seemed to calm him down after they separated. "We still need to actually make the baby, Kaito." The said man chuckled embarrassingly.

Maki smiled and brushed her hand on her husband's chest. "Wait here." She quickly dashed to the bedroom, leaving Kaito waiting with excitement. He didn't have to do it long either, as Maki returned holding a leash.

Kaito stared at it in confusion. "Just because we're doing this to make a baby, doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. We are already in costume, too." Maki put the collar around her lover's neck. "Besides, you are my dog, after all", she said seductively, referring to the conversation with the truck or treaters.

Lemon time

Maki pulled Kaito along to the living room, then stopped in front of the couch. "Sit", she commanded. Kaito sat on the couch, staring at his wife in awe. She removed the fake vampire fangs from her mouth and put them down on the table. She sat on her husband's lap, and proceeded to kiss him sensually. His hand reached for her ass, but then got grabbed by the wrist. "Down boy", Maki softly said, then continued kissing Kaito.