Chapter 1

~Jades POV~
Why? Why did it have to be him of all people who leave me? How could he just dump me telling me he's "moving back to Canada"? I look at the road infront of me and think about what just happened.
~Flashback~
"Hey, Jade, we need to talk." He says sadness lacing his voice.
"About what?" I ask. I feel like it's serious.
"About us," he says his head held low, "we need a break. For good. I'm moving back to Canada next week. I can't take it any more. All the fighting. So I'm leaving. Good bye." He says and turns away.
~End flashback~
I pull into the drive way with tears streaming down my face. No other cars in the driveway. Shocker. I go up to the door and open it. I go up the stairs and go into my dark room. I take my pair of scissors out of my belt and throw them at the wall. They hit the wall with precision and stick out. I knock everything off my dresser in anger. "Why?!" I yell to nothing. "He was the only thing I had left." I crumple to the floor crying. I stay there for what felt like days. I hear my front door open. I'm still sobbing. I hear footsteps coming up my stairs. Hopefully it's an armed burglar and they kill me. I hear my bedroom door open. I feel arms around me and look up to see her. Tori Vega.