Chapter 10

*2 Weeks later*
-Tori-
We walk into the school hand in hand. Becks been gone about a week. Jade and I have been together for about two weeks. Its been great. But I can't help but feel insecure. My head is filled with "what ifs" and "whys" it scares me knowing that at any moment it can all fall down. All the years I tried gaining Jades friendship would just go down the drain. But if it does work out I'll stay happy.
A squeezing of my hand brings me out of my trance. I look at Jades smiling face and smile back. Ever since we've been together she smiles more. I like this side of Jade. She's more open and lively. Nothing like when she was with Beck. With him she was secluded, quiet, and... mean. But I didn't mind. Just gave me more of a reason to try and bring down her walls that she built. But it was worth it, getting them down.
We sit down in Sikowitzs' class together. "Yo Jade! When you and Tori 'do the do' let me watch. I need to see s on action."
"REX!" Robbie said. "What? You know you wanna see it too." Robbie bites the inside of his cheek. "If your puppet doesn't shut it he's getting worse than the tornadoe machine." Jade hisses at Robbie and Rex. Robbie opens his mouth then closes it as to say something. I just chuckle and lay my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arm around my shoulder. I snuggle into her forgetting all my worries. 
Ding Ding Ding
The musical bell sounds for lunch. Jade stands up and extends her hand to me as to help me up. I slip my hand into her palm. But before she could pull me up I yank her down, toppling the chair over as her weight comes down. We land on the floor, Jade on top. We're both laughing. "That was your fault Vega." Jade says while laughing. Her smile entrances me. I grab her flannel shirt collar and bring her lips to mine. The taste of coffee lingering on her lips. Her tongue traces my bottom lip and I oblige and let her in. Our tongues battling for dominance. She wins.
We break for air about three minutes later. We start laughing again and she stands up and holds her hand out. I take it.
______________________________________
A/N
Dang, 4 chapters in a day. That's a new record. Well for me it is. I guess I'm making up for not really updating. Well... tell me what you think. And to all my readers I LOVE YOU!