Chapter 23

-Jade-
The buildings pass one by one. My head is propped up on the palm of my hand as I stare out the window. I left the hospital about ten minutes ago. Vega has the radio on just loud enough to hear it, but not so loud that it'll bust your eardrums. My boredom is coming off of me in waves. My fingers drum on the upholstery in beat with the song.
The silence is uncomfortable. Tori is sitting there, tense. My eyes travel to her then back out the window.
We leave the busy town and go to the large house which I live in almost alone. Save for my parents coming there for one or two nights a month. They're more like room mates who only come around when they need a place to crash. It's boring really. No one in that empty mansion called a house.
She stops the car in the drive way and puts it in park. I open the door and get out grabbing my things. I nod to her with a straight face and walk to my door, walking in.
I look around the large empty living room. I walk to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a Wahoo Punch.
Looking around I notice everything is the same as its always been. The lamp sitting by the chair, the tan furniture. Everything is bland. Boring. Stupid. Ugh.
I walk to my room falling onto my bed. Closing my eyes and falling asleep

Vega and I are sitting on a red curved couch watching a flat screen tv, my arm around he shoulder. "What would you do if we ever broke up?" She asks me out of the blue. I look at her like she just did something that I hated. "I don't know. Mostly because we're never going to break up. If we do I'll wing it." I say. She looks at me and nods. "I don't know what I'd do either. I'd probably come back home and down like, eighty ounces of ice cream and watch some cheesey romance comedies." I laugh at her because that is so like her. "Knowing me I'd probably throw scissors at everyone who asks about it and go home fighting tears. Why'd you ask any way?" She shrugs at the question and cuddles back into my arms. And as the movie credits roll, I give her a small kiss.

I wake up and look around my room. I sit there blinking at the dream I had. It felt so real like I was there. It was so vivid. And now that I'm thinking about it, the way I worded it, everything, seemed so real.
My phone vibrates and I look over to it noticing a text from someone. I turn in my phone and 'Vega' pops up.
"If you're not busy Tonorrow the gang wanted to know if you wanted to go to Nozu's for lunch. Bye. :{)"

What should I reply? Oh I got it.

"Whatever. Pick me up at 11:30. And bring coffee"

A minute later she texts back with an okay and I'm forced to stay with my thoughts about the dream.

/-\-/-\-/-\
A/N

well I haven't updated this in a while... here you go. The story is going to end soon. Like five more chapters. It pains me to see it end. Oh well.