Chapter 12

2 1/2 months later
Tori
It's Saturday night and Jade and I are watching a movie and cuddling on my couch. I snuggled into her side further and her grip tightens around my shoulders. "So your staying the night?" I ask her. She nods her head and rubs my arm. Today had been productive. I told my family about Jade and I. My parents were supportive of us. Trina on the other hand, that's a diffrent story.
*earlier that day*
Knock knock knock
There is a knock on my front door. "I got it!" I yelled to Trina, my parents are gone for awhile. I open it to see Jade leaning against the frame, smirking.
"Hey." I say letting her into the house.
"Hey to you too." She says back.
"TORI! Who is it." Trina comes down the stairs. When she sees Jade she makes a look of disgust with a noise to match it.
"Blagh. It's you."
"Good to see you too, Trina." Jade says sarcastically.
"Whatever." She turns and walks back up the stairs.
"What's wrong with miss.'Perfect'?" She asks me.
I whisper "I don't think she's gotten laid in a while." Jade chuckles.
"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" Trina yells down the stairs. Jade and I start laughing.
"Good one. Oh, happy three month." She leans and gives me a peck on the lips.
"Thanks. You too." I grab her shirt and kiss her. She backs me up against the wall and she grinds her hips against me, it makes me gasp and she takes that as a sign and her tongue darts into my mouth. I interlace my fingers into her hair and pull gently. She moans into the kiss and grinds her hips into me again.
"OH MY GOD! EWW!" Jade and I break apart to see Trina with a look of disgust on her face. My brain isn't functioning so it takes me awhile to register that I'm not 'out of the closet' yet. And my sister just caught me kissing- no, making out with my girlfriend.
"Trina," Jade says, "it's exactly what it looks like."
"Ewww. Now I gotta go wash my Eyes out," Trina said, "I had a feeling you were a lesbian. Maybe that's why you and Beck didn't work out."
I feel Jade tense up. I put my hand on her arm to help her calm down.
"Just wait until I tell mom and dad when they get home, unless," oh God Trina's gonna black mail me, "you drop out of Hollywood Arts."
"No." I say.
"What?"
"I said 'no', I'm not dropping out. You can go screw yourself of you think I'm leaving."
"So, you want mom and dad to know?"
"You know, I honestly don't care. I was gonna tell them today anyway."
2 hours later
"Trina! Tori! We're home!" My father yells coming through the door with my mother.
I walk to him and give him a hug. Jade comes into the room and leans against the wall. "Hey Mr and Mrs.Vega." Jade says.
"Hello Jade." My mother and father say in unison.
"MOM! DAD! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Trina runs down the stairs flailing her arms.
"What is it Trina?" My father asks. 'Oh boy.' I think. "Tori and Jade are-" I cut her off. I take Jades hand and she gives it a squeeze. "Jade and I are dating." I say with fake confidence in my voice.
"So what?"
Present time
Jade kisses the top of my head as the movie ends. I look at my pear phone to check the time.
2:30 am
I snuggle closer to Jade and fall asleep.
______________________________
Sooooooo? 612 words. This is my longest chapter. WOO. So my lovely readers how is your fine day? I think this is my second chapter today.