Chapter 15

-Tori-
Jade looks at me, her eyes filled with betrayal and hurt. She shakes her head and and turns on her heel. She starts running into an abyss of swirling chaos.
I jolt awake tearing at my chest trying to calm down. I don't know what that dream was about and I don't know why.
I feel an arm drape over my bare torso. I look down and thankfully I'm not naked... well not this time. I'm in my under wear.
I look at Jade snuggled into my side. She peeks open an eye "Careful Vega. You know what happened last time you woke me up." She mumbles. I notice she had woken up due to my heavy breathing and tossing.
"What was it this time Tori?" She asks me. I shake my head calming down. She just nods and pulls closer to me.
I remembered why she was in my bed, in a black tank top and her black underwear. She decided to sneak into my room last night. She said she couldn't sleep.
Hey, I wasn't complaining. As long as this porcelain beauty stays beside me I'm fine. I look at the clock.
3:37 pm
I'm so happy it's Saturday. I look at Jade who had fallen asleep and brush a stray strand of blue and black hair behind her ear.
I lay back down and look at her. I kiss her softly on the lips and fall back asleep.
"TORI! WAKE UP!" Trina yells from behind my door. I groan and notice the lack of warmth beside me. I look to my side.and see the crumpled sheets where Jade was not even five hours before. Trina bangs on my door again. "I WILL PERSONALLY COME IN THERE AND DRAG YOUR ASS OUT OF BED IF YOU DON'T GET UP! NOW!" I hear my door knob try to turn. It was locked. I get up and unlock the door still in my underwear. I grab my shirt off the floor and tug it on. "Ugh. What do you want Tri-" I stop mid sentence because there she is. The girl who took over my bed last night.
Jade is on my door frame smirking.
"So how's my Trina impression?" She asks me. I look at her with disbelief because she sounded exactly like Trina.
I give her a thumbs up and say "eh, it could be better. The voice wasn't snotty enough." I say. Jade gives me a breathtaking smile and pushes me into my room. She closes the door and locks it.
_________________
A/N
Well we all know what they did. *wink wink*.
OKAY! This chapters quote is;
" I remembered why she was in my bed, in a black tank top and her black underwear. She decided to sneak into my room last night. She said she couldn't sleep."
-Tori