Chapter 13

-Jade-
I wake up to Trina singing in the shower. I try to muffle the sounds of a dyeing whale by pressing my hands to my ears. I feel something stir on my side and I look down to see Tori chuckling. "When will it stop?" I groan making Tori's chuckle turn into a laugh. "Never." She says. I hug her tighter. "I just wanna stay like this forever. Be in your arms." She says snuggling into me. "Then you can. Have I told you how much I love you?" I ash her.
She nods her head. "Yeah. Everyday."
"Promise me something?" I ask her.
"Hmm?"
"Promise me you'll love me. Love me until you can't bear me. Until you can't stand to look at me." I say
"I promises to love you forever but I won't promise the rest. 'Cause that'll mean I'll hate you, and I couldn't do that. I could never hate you, Jade." She snuggles closer.
"Ugh, it's like a sappy love story." Trina comes down the stairs.
"How would you know? Not like you'll ever get one." I retort. Trina just huffs and grabs a cereal bar from the cupboard and grabs her purse. Before she gets to the door she says "Mom and dad are at work and I've got a date. Foods in the fridge. Don't do anything stupid." She opens to door and walks out. "So, we're alone huh?" I ask. Tori looks at me and wiggled her eyebrows. I laugh and she nods her head with one of her breath taking smiles on her face. I lean down and capture her lips in mine. When we part she smiles and snuggles back into my side. I turn on the TV using the remote beside me an flip through channels until I get onto some cheesy old horror movie called "Hatchet". Tori jumps at parts that were really cheesy. I just laugh at all the bad graphics. When the movie ends Toris face is buried into my shoulder. "Its over." I chuckle. "That ending was bull shit." She mumbles into my shoulder.
It kinda was. The dude gets the girl in the end. The girl goes overboard on the boat and gets dragged down, the dude gets killed by the killer and the girl grabs hold of the dudes hand and then she get pulled up by the murderer.
"Yes. Yes it was." I say smiling at her.
She looks at me with her chocolate Brown eyes and starts laughing. I laugh too. Its funny how fast she changed me. I used to hate every little thing. I was used to people trying to stay away from me. But when I met Tori, that changed. Little by little I came out my shell. I'm grateful for that. I used to not smile around people. There are still parts of me that I won't show. But in time I'll show them to Tori. I hug her closer. She looks back at me and smiles again.
She's the first to get up "pancake and eggs?" She ask. I groan from the sudden loss of body heat. "Yeah." She smiles and goes into the kitchen. I stand up and go into the kitchen to watch Tori cook.
In no time the house was filled with the smell of pancakes. I see her turn on the coffee pot and soon the aroma of coffee filled the house as well.
"Mmm smells good." I say coming up behind her. She takes the last pancake off the griddle and puts it on a plate with two eggs, a matching plate with the same contents beside it. She hands me one of the plates along with a black coffee cup filled with a dark, warm liquid. The smell of coffee wafting up from it.
_________________________
635 words dang... I'm gonna start putting quotes at the ends of chapter.
This chapters quote is:
"Promise me you'll love me. Love me until you can't bear me. Until you can't stand to look at me."
~Jade