Chapter 7

A/N:

I had an urge to write something for this and I came up with a good plot for the book too... *smiles evilly*

Anyways, I probably won't update again until June because I'm swamped with school stuff. Ugh.

And OH MY GODS I GOT 5 FREAKING THOUSAND READS IN TWO FREAKING DAYS!!! HOW THE HADES IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!? THIS IS AMAZHANG!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! HOLY HERA!

❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️

Enjoy minna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The monsters grabbed my arms and tied my hands again.

I tried kicking them hard but my feet kept slipping on the smooth floor. "Nico!"

"Sofia! Be careful! And watch out for Lavin-" I heard Nico grunt in pain and a sharp crack echoed throughout the cavern.

I managed to glance over my shoulder. "Nico!?"

He was laying facedown on the floor and blood was coming from a cut on his forehead. He looked unconscious, but not dead.

The monsters dragged me around so many corners that I began to lose all my sense of direction.

Finally, we stopped walking and they threw me on my face into a room. "Stay in there until Lord Phorcys or Lady Natasha come to see you, brat!"

I sat up and heard the door slam behind me. I smirked and undid my bonds easily. I grabbed a coin out of my pocket and Iris Messaged Christina and Leo.

"Hey guys, can you tell me where to go to get to the main room?" I smiled and rubbed some blood off my face.

"Just a minute!" Leo ran off and disappeared from the picture.

"So far, so good, Sof. Everything is happening according to the plan. Keep it up." Christina smiled.

Before I left the hotel, I brought a phone with me. I left it on, and Leo tracked the energy signature it left behind. When a demigod uses a phone, it emits a specific frequency that monsters, and special Celestial bronze equipment, can sense. I told Leo about it in my note, and they had been tracking me ever since I left.

"Okay, just go..." Leo returned and started rattling off a long list of directions (A/N: all of which I am to lazy to write out) "...and then you should be in the main chamber."

"Okay, thanks guys!"

"Be careful, Sof. Leo and I while be there soon, but try to focus on getting Nico and yourself out of there safely."

I smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry about me Christina. I can take care of myself now. I'm not a little girl anymore."

I cut off the connection and ran down the pathways, following Leo's directions.

After 15 minutes of jogging through hallways cut into the rock, I found the main cavern. It was huge and monsters were everywhere.

I heard some screeching and frustrating yelling coming from behind me. "Crap..."

Natasha ran out on the other side of the cavern. "She's gone! Find her and bring her to me at once! Whoever finds her gets to whip her 20 times before her execution! Go!"

"They want to whip me!?" I muttered curses under my breath and left the cavern. "I need to find Nico and get out of here!"

I followed the directions from Leo and backtracked to his cell. Nico was sitting on the floor with some gauze wrapped around his head.