Prologue

Hello again, my cupcakes! So, as you all know, I ended my last book with a cliffhanger. I'm sure most of you are probably upset about that, but don't worry, because I am going to finish the story! Yay! Anyways, here's the summary of what happened. (FYI I don't do summaries, so this will probably be terrible)

Sofia is Percy's sister. She used to be a Hunter of Artemis, until she quit. She visits Percy, goes to Camp Halfblood, meets a few friends, and meets someone from her past.

A quest is issued, and Sofia, Natasha, Leo, and Nico get sent to destroy the remaining giants from the war with Gaea (or Gaia). They find two and send them back to Tartarus. They meet Sofia's friend Christina, who later got carried off by gryphons, and they start hunting for the third giant.

Nico leaves the friendzone with Sofia and they become "more than friends". (SOFICO :D) They are getting closer together when Natasha up and kidnaps Nico. Sofia gets wounded, and she and Leo are left to rescue Nico from Natasha and her army of monsters.

END OF SUMMARY

Wow, that wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my last book, and I will try to update this one as often as I can.

Be ready to find my strange little Author's Notes, and a few plot twists here and there. But overall, be prepared to see how this story ends. I will finish this book and will most likely not be writing another one based on Sofia. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Guess we'll find out once I finish this one!

Until then, enjoy!

Bye cupcakes!

~Lily