02

I finished my breakfast and started to "dress up a bit". It is little harder choose clothes to look normal when you're colourblind. Yes, I am colourblind I basically see everything like red, blue, brown and something like green but the green is blue and blue is green. I don't know it is just wierd. So I wanna wear some other colours than black or white but it's my save option because that are colours i can see perfectly.

I decided to wear white sweater and a skirt that has a checkerboard pattern. Like it's spring but outside is like 10°C so I have nylons under it. On head I have a headband. It's kinda cute I think.

I went to bathroom to brush my teeth, take my contact lanses and do my make up. I have contact lenses to reduce my eye color. I have one eye blue(gray) and the second one dark brown. I take a blue lenses and started to do make up. I did just regular eye line and basic make-up look and I am ready to go.

Or not, oh god this is scary. I haven't had hallucinations long time. There is figure standing in corner of bathroom watching me.

„No no no no no. It's not real, It isn't real" The figure is gets closer and closer to me. It's saying: „Death" again and again.

„PLEAS LEAVE ME ALONE" I am screaming at it.

„Oh god Amy. You are okay, It isn't real" Alex is saver. I love this girl. The figure is gone. It's just disappeared.

„I love you, thank you very much" tears are going down on my cheeks. I really love her.

„And that's the reason that you can't be alone." She's right. If I don't have these pills I can't be alone. Because this figure was still nothing compared to what I can see and hear. When i calm down I ask.

„So what's your plane?"

„First we are going shopping, after that we have lunch, then we'll go to the square to get our nails done, and finally we can go clubbing"

„Yeah, that's sounds good" I don't really think that the go clubbing is a good idea but i don't wanna get her more angry so we started.

We are at the pharmacy now. I finally have the pills. It's about 11.15 and we were like in every shop what we can be at. I have some new things to my closet. Some of them are black or white but most of them are colourful. They are violet, blue, pink, orange, yellow so i can't see them very well but Alex thing that they're pretty on me so i believe her. I don't think that she would do anything bad to me. Like she can be angry but she would never do this. What is another reason why she's my best friend.

For lunch we have sushi. I like sushi and this is my favorite place, I think they make the best sushi here, at least in the Czechia. I was on sushi in my hometown Zlin but here in Prague it's like a thousand times better.

Now we're going on the nails, we cross the famous Charles Bridge. Here's so many people. But the view is worth it.

My nails are smiley faces and Alex's are hearts. In the end, I decided that we would not go clubbing, but we would go and do the Tour de Prague. Because it's a beautiful city and I love it.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry that the second part is too short but i need to go sleep and I said that i will write every day. So it's kind of win win. I can go to sleep and I writed today. I am sorry to the one who are waiting on the 1d part but i don't want to rush it. But don't worry you'll see.
I love you. Byee