14

We were talking with the boys about 30 mins. Then I left the chat and went to the kitchen find something to eat.

I returned to chat. We decided to do a call.

„Hi guys” small smile showed on my face when I saw them.

„Hi Amyyyyyyy and Aleeeeeeeex” Louis screamed.

„Hi Louisssssss” we screamed back.

„Hello girls” Harry said.

„Hey loves” Liam said.

„Hiiiii” Niall waved on us.

„Hello Ehh Amy and ehhh Alex.” Zayn said.

„You didn't remember our names?? How could you Zayn Javadd Malik” I said with fake sadness and Alex touch her heart like it hurts her.

„I'm so sorry. But where did you find my middle name??”

„It's called Google, Zayn. You know??” Niall and Louis burst out laughing. And the rest of us joind them too.

„You have good siblings Amy. They are really big fans aren't they??” Louis  asked.

„Oh we almost went deaf when Anne saw your names on Amy's phone.” Alex said.

„Oh well. I can imagine that. When we are anywhere and fans know about it it's really hard to don't went deaf” Louis chuckled.

„You... You have food??” Niall asked. And I started laughing.

„You...you have eyes??” I asked when I calmed down. Everyone burst out laughing.

„I like this girls” Liam said to boys. Then my sister burst into the room.

When she saw them, she blushed like a tomato. She start screaming more than when she saw their names in my phone.

„So Louis now you saw it” I said in between laughing.

„OMG ONE DIRECTION. I LOVE YOU. THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING” she screamed. And then... My brother....

„Did you say... OMG ONE DIRECTION.”

„And again...” Alex said.

„Yes that's us” Harry said in between laughs.

„Sorry for them. They are little excited.” with this I pulled my brother and sister from my room and telled them that if they wants to speak with One Direction they need to calm down.

„Oh that's alright love. We are used to.” Liam said.

„You really like the word Love or you just retarded??” I asked with smile.

„I'm trying be nice love. You don't like it??” Liam responded.

„No that's okay, Paynoo” I said.

„Please” Liam said with puppy face.

„Thank you” Alex said.

„So when's your next concert??” I asked.

„Tomorrow. Are you okay right now?? Like without these monsters??” Louis replied with question.

„Umm yeah. I'll go to doctor tomorrow. But right now I am alright.” I said .

„Oh good to hear.” Louis smiled.

„Where did you learn English that good??” Harry asked.

„At home. With films, TV shows, videos and songs”

„You're really good.” he said.

„Thank you Harold” i thanked playfully.

„Okay in searching you're good too but please” he said with his puppy face. Are these boys puppies or what?? : )

„So... What do you like??” I asked trying to do a normal conversation.

„Like you don't know it” Zayn said.

„No Zayn. I don't know it. I am not that good at searching.”

„Don't be rude mate” Louis said.

„Yes Zayn you don't speak all time and than when you speak you're rude” Alex said playfully.

„I like pranks, fun, fotball playing the piano, fans and composing and singing songs” Louis said.

„Well I like girls” Harry said.

„Really Harry that's all??” I replied.

„I like playing the guitar, singing, writing the songs, fooood and our fans” said Niall.

„Cute” Alex said.

„I like basketball, fans of course, singing songs and idk” Liam said.

„Ehh I like singing” Zayn said.

„Yeah thanks Zayn that's really much informations." I said.

„Now. You're turn” Louis said.

„So I like badminton, music, fun, my family and friends, books, playing the ukulele, Christmas, traveling and languages. ” I answered.

„And I like clubbing, fun, chatting, music, dancing and traveling.” Alex add. When she said that my sibling knocked on my room. They're back.

„Yes?”

„Can we..”

„Yes you can.” they runed to my notebook and then started chatting with the guys. Okay so no more speaking today okay.

My dad called us on lunch so we said goodbye and quit the chat.

--------------------------------------------------------
So this was short chapter but the next will maybe be longer. Next chapter will be little further in the time of this story because it needs this. <333 I love you. Byee