16

We were on a camp one week now. Kids seems happy. My brother seems happy too. So I'm trying to be happy too.

Today is a full day tour. I don't have any team but I go with Alex, Viktor and Mark. They have teams. Always when you don't have a team you go with someone you're with so I go with Viktor and practical with Alex. My brother is in Viktor's team so all of us 3 are here.

My phone beeped. It's Niall. But I can't replied him so I will need to explain later.

We're back in a camp. We went about 20 km. That's long. Tomorrow is day off. What means that it wouldn't be any team game tomorrow. Just in a groups. Now we're trying figured out what will be doing tomorrow with the girls.

We decided to do some competition tomorrow.

I looked at the text messages. I have 30 messages and 17 missed calls. Oh my god he will kill me.

From Amy to Nialler:) : I am sorry Nialler I was on a full day tour with the camp. I am so so so sorry. Please forgive me...

From Nialler:) to Amy: Thanks God... You're alive I was so worried and Louis he almost died from worries.

From Amy to Nialler:) : LOUIS?! How could he knows?? I am sorry again btw.

From Nialler:) to Amy: I was scared so I told him to. But Holy crap Amy never ever do it again please.

From Amy to Nialler:) : What was I supposed to do Niall?? I am sorry again but I can't swear that it'll never happen again.

From Nialler:) to Amy: How you can't swear? You must swear. Louis was so worried and me either.

From Amy to Nialler:) : I said I am sorry Niall okay. Luv u guys tell it to Louis but I need to go. See ya<33

Okay I think it'll be okay. I can imagine how worried they was because if they did this to me I would like died from woriedness. But I just needed mobile to more important things. I am not saying that my friends are not important but just I had a lots of responsibility on the kids.

So it's evening and the kids have a disco. Normally I dance there but I little twisted my ankle so I have a crutch and I can barely walk. We did the competitions and some of them were like not exactly competitions more like matches and in a one of them I twisted my ankle. Don't ask me how, I don't know either. I'm really clumsy.

Luke decided to keep me a company. But I want him to be with his friends on the disco not with his older sister like some babysitter. We were just chillin' and then I needed to go with Viktor and my group to "sleep". Sleep for kids. I was talking with Viktor.

Yeah there is another thing what I forgot to say. I started dated with him.
It was the 5th day here and we were talking lots and then it kinda happend. I would lie if I will say that I didn't have a crush on him. Yeah. From the last year. But it was weird I was just 17 and I wasn't ready to dating another guy after what experiences I had.

First guy I had in 13 he was 15 and he wanted to do something what wasn't exactly legal. Then because I was dump he published my "photos". And it wasn't really good experience. Then in 16  I had the second boyfriend. It looked perfect and then he started to beating me. And do things what I didn't want to. It was year of hell. Then Alex saved me and I broked up and never saw him again. He was scared from police but maybe I didn't say it to police...

But now I hope it'll be good. Viktor knows about my not exactly good experiences so I hope he's the good one. We didn't tell it to anyone yet. I didn't tell it to any of the boys or Alex or Luke.

I don't think Alex will like it but It's my life. I still thank her because she's my savior but in this way I feel Viktor is the good one. The example that not every boy I dated, date or will date maybe is jerk. I'm just not exactly lucky on this.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay. In this chapter are some news. Yes, Amy is dating Viktor. You didn't expacted it did ya?? I love this book with all my heart but I need to say it's drama so it'll be dramatic in a future you know? <333 I love you. Byee