04

1 week later

I can't belive that we are going to Germany in one week. I was never in different county on more than 8 days and now we are going on 2 weeks and for free. I am so excited. I started to ran and jump all over our apartment. Maybe it's because I ate too much sugar but i don't care. I am so happy.

„I know you are very happy but it's 11pm. Peopel want to sleep."

„Oh I am sorry, Alex. But i just can't sleep. I am so happy and excited right now"

„Too much sugar?" she asked like she doesn't know it yet.

„Maybe..." I smiled inocently.

„I knew it. I forbid you any sugar until we leave"

„Yes mom" oh no why did I just do it. I smiled on her and go to my room. Then the tears started going down on my face. I don't want her to know that I am crying. She doesn't do anything. Just me I am stupid. Maybe the kids in primary school had true when they said that I am stupid, worthless and useless slut. Why me? I didn't ever do anything to anyone of them. I just looked diffrent and yeah i started wear coloured contact lenses because of them. I cried till i don't fall asleep.

We are going there just in a few days. It's Saturday and we are going shopping with soome more girls from our class. I was shopping like few days ago but I need again.

I bought some new clothes, the important things on traveling, new headphones because I broked my old ones yesterday and I can't be without music anywhere. I don't exist without music and my headphones. The new ones are black with cat ears. I know it's sounds terrible but I like them maybe more then the old ones.

We started packing on Sunday 'cause we are going there on Wednesday. And on Monday and Tuesday is school. I packed most of clothes and the traveling things like pillow to car, passport and that. Then I need to arrange everything necessary. I told about it to my dad. He's so happy for me. I give him some money to my brother's pills because they are really expensive.

It's Tuesday and I packing rest of the things. I have some organizers what i bought so it's easier to peck. I have one suitcase and big backpack. I can't beleive that we are leaving tomorrow.

I just wake up and start to jumping up and down. We're going in a 2 hours. I taked something for breakfast and my food what I preapered yesterday.

I jump into shower and turn it on. It felt so amazing. For my make up i don't do anything special. I can't choose what lenses I wanna take. I'm going to violet, i like them so much. I put rest of them to hygiene bag. I do two french braids on my head. My outfit consist from cute white sweater, black short skirt with a belt, under it i have nylons and i have my platform boots. I really like this outfit. Even I have a sweater i put scarves on my hands. Like other accessories i take rings and choker what matches to one Alex's.

Alex lookes amazing she has her black skirt, top and hoodie. She has the matching choker too. Her suitcase stand next to her. Seems like we can go. I take my new headpohones and ask.

„Ready?"

„Of course, you?"

„Girl I was born ready"

„Oh I almost forgot" i started laughing and we go down to the bus where they are already waiting for us.

-------------------------------------------------------
Whoa 3 parts in 1 chapter, call me master. I know that you probably expect the 1D but I want it special. I know you hate me for that. But I want you to be excited when they will be there not just I expected that but mkay. I'm sorry I'm such an evil. *evil laugh* Anyways. I love you. Byee