15

-3 months later

We have summer holidays right now. I was talking to boys almost everyday. We are really good friends now.

But the school wasn't that good and I started to use my razor again. The girls were making fun of me and everything like tests and my nightmares. And the memories with my mum and my sister. It was their death anniversary. It's hard to hiding these scars because it's summer. Alex and the boys don't know about it.

My schizophrenia is better. My doctor gave me some better pills. But I am more tired after them so that isn't that good.

The boys are in an America right now with their tour so we don't talk to them too much but still it's much. I had a 18th birthday. And in a next week we're going on summer camp with Alex. Still as a trainees and my brother still as an kiddo.

We go there from me and Alex's 10 years and Luke's 7 years. I love it there. It's on 15 days. So tomorrow I go home because it's Saturday. I'll take my brother with me back here and on Sunday we'll go there. Normally I'm home from night of a Friday to Afternoon in Sunday. But not now.

It's Saturday and I am going in a minute.

„Alex we'll be back at about Eleven pm. I love ya girl. See ya."

„Okay. Love you too. See ya" I took my handbag and jump into car. I did my licences before my birthday and just the final test after it. My first car is from my dad and a sister. It was my birthday gift. My mother wanted that way so dad listened to my mother and I have a car now. I love him, my sister and of course my mum for it. It's a Skoda Octavia. I'm not good in cars so...

I was chating with my sister and dad all day but now we need to go. We said with my brother goodbye and went in a car. My brother felt asleep so it was quiet ride.

It's day D today. My brother was sleeping in my bad so I was in bed with Alex but she has big bed so it was okay.

I waked up, did some breakfast and then I woke up Alex and Luke.

„Good morning Luke. How did you sleep??" I asked.

„Umm pretty good thanks"

We are going in my car but Alex is driving. Her car just broke last month and the service still didn't fixed it. She's better in driving so I let her. Yesterday night I was calling with the boys. I said them that me and Alex will be in the camp and we will not be able to speak. But Louis said that they need us so I told him that I will try to write them. I speak the most with Louis and Niall, like I speak with everyone even Zayn but with Louis and Niall the most . I'm not the best in making friends but I love these boys.

We just arrived to the place. We need to be here before the kids will but Luke is here of course too. I have 3D and Alex has Mix what are the oldest here. My brother is in 4H that's second oldest and just boys. He's angry little bit because his birthday are on the end of July and we are here before so he isn't in the oldest. My group are girls in like "middle age" here.

The first kids arrived right now. They are the oldest. I have about 1 and half hour left to the mine will arrived so I'm waiting with my brother.

Mine kids are here. My partner of my group is Viktor he's abou 5 years older but we're friends. We had our group last year. My second year not like kid here. We waited to rest of the kids will be here and than started our program. First is game to cognitive each other. There are new kids here so we all introduced ourselves. We showed them how it looks like here. Where to find us, where are toilets, day program and that. Then I decided to embarrass Viktor so I told the girls that they can do hairs and make-up to him. He looked so happy when I told him. But we do this every year so it wasn't that big surprise for him.

Then we left them time to unpecked and I unpeckd my things too.

„You really needed to do this to me Amy didn't you??" he asked with smile on his face.

„Maybe. But the girls are happy Viktor you know??"

„Yeah of course I know but you're happy too"

„Maybe... But it's better than last year" I chuckled. Yeah last week it looked terrible.

„Yeah that's true I need to say..." he chuckled. Then my phone beeped. It was Louis. Me and Louis are like brother and sister. I am most closed to him. With Niall we are best friend not brother and sister but best friends. Of course both of them are after Alex but you know...

From Lou;) To Amy: How's it going??

From Amy to Lou;): Oh good. Kids were doing a make up to my partner Viktor. You??

From Lou;) to Amy: I am good too. I did a prank on Harry today so I'm very good;))

From Amy to Lou;): Oh congratulations. I need to go I'll write later...

„Who was it??" Viktor asked.

„Just friend"

„Just FRIEND?? You are smiling like who knows what and it was just friend??"

„Yes Viktor just friend really good friend but friend. Are you jealous or what??" I asked with a little laugh.

„No. What?!?"

„Okay then" I said.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is longer again. I hope you liked it.<333 I love you. Byee