13

First we decided to watch The Hunger games. It's one of my favourite book serie. But the film isn't bad too.

„A, Can I go under the covers too?" My brother asked.

„Of course Luke. Come here." big grin showed on his face.

„He can go but I don't? This is personal. " Alex said with fake sadness.

„I am so sorry. I feel so bad. Come here too." she literally jumped and land on us.

„And me?" Anne asked.

„Really. I am so popular. But I don't think we have any space left here." she looked at me with her puppy face.

„Okay." I looked up to see my dad who felt asleep. It's morning but okay. Second film was Twilight. Then we watched all Twilight serie. The last film started now. My and Alex's phone beeped. It's again the group chat. I opened it. I left the phone in my hand to Alex can see it to.

Harry_Styles: Do you have a time right now.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Yeah. Whatcha doin'

Harry_Styles: Nothing special just chilin, u?

Amy_Dvorakkk: We're doing movie marathon with my family.

Harry_Styles: Sounds good.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Yeah it is.

Louis_Tomlinson: Oh hi girl. Is there Alex?

I looked on Alex. She started blush. What the...

Amy_Dvorakkk: You mean the tomato? She's sitting next to me

She gave me death stare.

Louis_Tomlinson: Oh okay. Hi Alex.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Hi Louis. Is it the guy Zayn Malik alive now? -Alex

In a minute Zayn showed for the first time.

Zayn_Malik: Hello do you wanted me.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Hi there. You are real? OMG I AM SPEAKING TO THE ZAYN MALIK!!!!

Harry_Styles: Please not...

Zayn_Malik: Yes, It's hard to believe but I am alive and you are texting to me not speaking ;))

Amy_Dvorakk: Yes dad. ;))))

Zayn_Malik: Never ever call me dad again.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Okay uncle Zayn.

My sis looked at my phone and when she saw the names she immediately started screaming. Poor dad. I forgot how big fan she is.

Amy_Dvorakkk: My sister went crazy when she saw your names. Please help me.

Harry_Styles: Hi Amy's sister.

Zayn_Malik: Hey Amy's sister.

Louis_Tomlinson: You have a sister?

Liam_Chain: Hi Amy. And your sister.

I showed it to her. She looked so happy. But then she realized that Niall isn't there.

Amy_Dvorakkk : Thanks. Hi Liam. What happened to Niall?

Niall_Horan: Hey Amy. I just woke up. Hello to you sister too.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Hi Niall. She asked if she can be in this chat too??

Louis_Tomlinson: Yeah;) I mean why not. But maybe I'll do new group chat.

Other group chat

Louis_Tomlinson: Now. You can add her.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Prepare yourselves guys. She's really big fan.

User Ann_Dvorak1234 added.

Ann_Dvorak1234: OMG... I mean Hello Louis.

When I turned on her she was blushing. My god that's weird.

Louis_Tomlinson: Hello Ann. Thanks for reacting...normal;))

Amy_Dvorakkk: You haven't seen her in real life. It looks like a tomato dyed red.

She's looking at me trying to kill me with her stare.

Harry_Styles: You said hello just for Louis and not for me? How dare you?

Zayn_Malik: And for me!

Liam_Chain: And me! Amy your sister disappointed me.

She looks like she's going to cry.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Ehh. Don't do this to her. She's going to cry.

Niall_Horan: Hi there Ann. Don't take it like that. They are laughing IRL. They are little immature. We all love you okay?

Ann_Dvorak1234: I am really sorry guys. Thanks Niall. You really love me? Hi y'all.

Niall_Horan: Of course we do. We love our every single fan.

Harry_Styles: Oh we didn't mean make you cry. Hi btw. And Niall's saying truth.

Then my bro saw our chat too. Because anyone of us didn't watch the Tv anymore.

„You... Are... Speaking with fūking One direction and didn't tell me that. How dare Y'all. Especially Amy."

„Why me?" i asked confused.

„We didn't know that you are fan too." Alex smirks on him.

„Really who isn't??" he blushed

„We aren't" I said and then burst out laughing. I think my brother wanted to say something different like they are hot or something but didn't 'cause I am the only one who knows about his sexuality.

„Why are you laughing. Look at Ann she's blushing too."

„You are freak" I said and little calm myself down.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Guys isn't problem add my brother too. He's fan too and he's really annoying.

Zayn_Malik: You live with too siblings who are our fans and you didn't know even our names?

Amy_Dvorak: Ehh. Maybe but can I please add him too. He's more anoying than ever.

Louis_Tomlinson: Zayn don't be so cruel. Yes love of course u can add him.

Amy_Dvorakkk: Omg luv u Louis. Thanks.

User LukeD_Wholoves1D added

LukeD_Wholoves1D: OMG. Hi guys I love you.<333

Why is my brother so embarrassing. I like him but oh my...

Louis_Tomlinson: Hey LukeD. Thank you we luv u 2.

--------------------------------------------------------

So guys this is little weird chapter I know. But I swear the next will be better.<333 I love you. Byee