20

We sit there and just watch the photos for a while. It's so much happy memories but in the same time it's so sad. I miss them so much. And I miss old Anne what was always making something with Sophie. Sophie her smile she was my older sister and with Anne they were best sisters what I can even wish. I learned from them and they were always my idols.

Then this all happened and Anne was so broken. When I saw her it looked like some part of her died that day and honestly some my part died too. But I decided to get her back everything what they gave me so I held her. But it was so hard. I needed to be there for my brother too. He was seven. He needed his older sister. Because my dad was so broken and my sissy to I was the last one.

But I still don't think I was strong. It was the first time when I used my razor. I cried all nights these days. Sometimes praying to be dead. All the hate in school Sophie knew it and she helped me sometimes with Anne of course and then she wasn't there. She isn't there and my sister neither.

My life is big mess. My best friends are on some end of world and Alex is with her parents. My sissy is dead and my mum too. My dad is happy that je can feed him and my brother. My new boyfriend is 4 hours of here and I'm sitting with my sissy on the sofa watching how happy we was.

Today I'm going back to Prague. I spend good time with my family. It was fun. I miss them now. Alex is going back here in a week so I am alone.

I decided to text to the boys. I didn't speak or text to them last 3 weeks from the camp. I texted Harry. I don't know why him but he imidietly called me.

„Amy holy cow I didn't hear anything about you so long."

„Yeah nice to see your curly hairs and emerald eyes again." I joked.

„How the tour is going"

„We are in Australia. We have little break from concerts. Next one is 23rd September. How's doing your leg??

„It doesn't hurt so much anymore but it's so annoying.” I let out a little sigh and then started laughing.

„What's are you laughing about??”

„I have no idea” I really don't know why am I laughing.

„Where are the boys??” I asked then.

„They went out and I decided to stay here.” I looked at him in confusion.

„You stayed at room?? What's happening??” I asked worriedly. That's not normal for Harry.

„Nothing...” he said.

„C'mon spill it out.” I said.

„No it's nothing” he said but I heard little break in his voice.

„Harry you can tell me.” I said and smile at him.

„I don't want you to-”

„Say it” I interupted him.

„Someone send me something and it wasn't really nice.”

„What?!” I said with confusion. How can anyone said something to Harry he is such carrying person and he is so nice to everyone.

„Let me kill him. I don't know what anyone told you but it's not true. You are amazing and most nice, carrying and sweet person on Earth. Please don't let them hurt you.” I said. I don't want to see any of these boys broken like I am they don't deserve it. I know them just few months but they are so amazing people. Tears fill his eyes. It must be something really bad if he's crying.

„Please Hazza. Don't cry okay. All of what I said is true and the person who tells something different is absolutely stupid blind person. Okay??” I said. He seems so broken I can't see him like this. They are my saviors and I can't see them cry.

„Thanks Amy. You... You are best person what I ever met.” he said what?? Now it's my turn to cry. He really thinks this about me. Anyone ever told me this. Except Alex but I didn't believe her.

„No that's not true Harry but thank you. Now I'm sorry but I need to go I will text you later.” And I hang up. My dad was calling.

„Yes dad?? What's happening??”

„Oh it's about Luke. He felt down the stairs and now he is in coma. He hit his head badly.” he said.

„Wh- what?? I am coming.”

„No don't he still didn't wake up today. You can come tomorrow it's late.”

„No- No no no  I coming now.”

„No rea-” I hang up. I don't take it. My little bro is in coma. How?? Why??  Why is the world doing this to me. First Harry then Luke. It's not how it's supposed to be. They supposed to be okay. I don't care about me but they must be okay and safe...

-------------------------------------------------------

So Luke is in coma. It's really bad day for Amy. Time will show what's will happen... This story is really close to end. But there will be minimal second book. Probably third too <3333 I love you. Byee