03

Prague is like I already said really beautiful. Last place where we were yesterday was in a biggest park in Prague called Stromovka. There is a great view on Prague and we saw a sunset there.

This day surprisingly didn't start out as a nightmare. It's 8.30. It's little bit early but I really need to study today so I need much time as possible. We have lots of homework, 3 exams and I and Alex have presentation tomorrow. It's supposed to be about 1 State what we like. We choose a Great Britain because, we like their culture.

„Morning"

„Oh hi Amy, why are you awake so early?"

„I can ask you the same"

„I asked first"

„I need to study today, we have a lot things to do today. Now your turn"

„Me too"

„That's makes sense" for breakfast I grab a sandwich. It's really good.

First I always start with English because it's most easy from all of the things. We need to do one page and some reading in a book. But when I'm done, I'm watching some English videos. I don't watch it because I need to learn, but because when you know several languages, they start to get mixed up. And that's the reason. 2nd I do the Maths, then I do History, geography and biology and last thing what I do is Czech. I don't really like Czech but I'm Czech so I don't have a choice.

When I am done, I burst into Alex's room. She's doing French. It's a little bit harder for her so I help her and then we start to do that Presentation.

„What do we start with?"

„Everything" I am so clever. So we start.

Monday... I hate Mondays.

„Me too" did I just said that ou loud? Probably.

I'm jumping to shower. After that I do my make up, take contact lenses and brush my teeth. I have a green lenses. 'Cause why not. My outfit is consist of my new violet hoodie, black pocket trousers, new black covers and headband. How orignal? I have scarves and rings on my hands. I don't want anyone to see my hands. I know they don't want to see them. When I am ready I take my backpack and wait on Alex.

Alex have a black sweater, white skirt, her chocker and black platform shoes. I'll take my headphones and we'll go.

To school we are going with tram. I always listen to music when we ar going and Alex's trying everything to can speak with me. But today I don't let her. It just don't have mood to speak.

„What's happening?"

„Nothing"

„You know that you can speak to me do you?"

„Yes, I know. I'm just not in the mood to speak."

„Okay, but if sonething happens, tell me"

„Of corse I will." this is our stop. Our first lesson is Maths and we have our first exam.

It wasn't that hard. Third hour and we are doing our presantation. Our teacher told us that this is one of best presantation what she ever heard. We worked on it like abou three hours so I'm so happy that she likes it.

Now we have a last hour it's German. We did something in a exercise book and then they said that they need to tell us something.

„We need to tell you that you're going to.... Germany. Yeey" my brain is shocked.

„WE ARE GOING TO GERMANY" I scream.

„Yes, girl that's what they said"

„That is amazing"

„Yes it is"

„It is from 8th May to 21st May"

„But that's in two weeks"

„Yes, and don't worry about money. One company sponsored us. So we are going there for free. But only 3rd years go there"

„What?!"

„You should be happy"

„I am"

„You don't look like you are" tears are going on my cheeks.

„I just can't understant that someone do that for us"

„Oh girl" My brain still don't completely understand that I go to Germany with my best friend for free. I love that company. I was never that happy since... no this memory no.

„We don't fly there do we"

„No, don't worry"

„Thanks god" I hate flying because when I was younger my mom and sister died in plane crash. More tears good. That's what I need. Alex squeez me into tight hug. I litterraly love her. She is alway here for me. I don't know what I would do without her.

When we are back at home we do our  homework and then we decide to do a moovie night.

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit longer. But I own you that. So there you have it. I think you'll see 1D in the next chapter, but maybe I'll make you wait a little longer. Let yourself be surprised. I hope you like this book because i love it. Again sorry if there are some mistakes but English is a bit harder for me to write in. I love you. Byee