09

Niall's POV
- after the meeting with the girls

„That was interesting” Said Zayn.

„You didn't even speak too much, lad” Louis reply.

„You were shy or something?” i said and chuckle.

„No”

„Of course not” Harry add. We started laughing.

„Hey lads, I wasn't shy okay.”

„If you say so...” I said. Zayn looked at me with his death stare.

„Okay, chill. You weren't shy I know. Okay?”

„Okay.”

„Hey, don't you want to convince Simon that the girls can go to our concert tomorrow?” said Louis out of nowhere.

„I mean, why can try but how?” I said.

„I don't think here will be too much schools right now.”

„Okay we can try” we stopped in front of doors of his apartment and knock.

„Who are you?” Simon asked.

„We are” Louis answerd very smart.

„Oh you are. What's happening?”

„Uhh”

„We met some girls today and we want them on our concert tomorrow.” Liam said.

„And how I'm supposed to do that?” Simon asked.

„Please Simon” Louis looked at him with his puppy face.

„I don't know boys.”

„Pleaseeeeee” we all said and I did my puppy face too.

„Ugh okay. Who they are?”

„Amy and Alex.” I said.

„And surname...?”

„We....maybe..... don't ....know. Please don't kill us” I add. Simon take a deep breath.

„And how I'm supposed to find them?”

„They are here with school” Harry said.

„Perfect.” Simon said ironically.

„I assume you don't know which school do you?”

„No, but that can't be that many schools here around Berlin.”

„Okay I'll try but I can't promise that i will find them.”

„Thank you so much.” we thanked.

„Now go.”

„Okay.” Omg it worked. I will not lied that girls are cute. And they was so kind. I want them on our concert.

„Me too.” didn't I just said that out loud. How?

„Ups what did you hear?”

„I don't know from that girls are cute.”

„Oh”

„It's okay lad. I think they're cute too.”   said Harry. As soon as we reached our apartment, I lay down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.  Tomorrow will be fun.

-present

„I hope the girls will come” I said.

„Me too” Harry said.

„They are pretty funny” he add.

„They are here” Simon said and we ran upstairs to meet them

Amy's POV

„Hey Alex it seems to me or the guys are running here”

„They are running here.” Alex said

„Oh hi boys.” We said.

„'ello” Harry said really excited. But 'Ello?

„Ello? Where comes the H?” I chuckled.

„Eh I don't know.” He was so confused when he was saying that.

„It's his way to say hello. Btw hi "girls".” the way that he was saying the girls. What he wants to say?

„Hi Amy and.... Alex.” Niall stopped on like a 30sec before he said that Alex. I think someone of the boys help him.

„You didn't remeber my name?” Alex said like she's really hurt by him. But I know it's just fun. Niall looked very scared. Is he really scared from girl.

„I am so sorry.”

„Niall has really bad memory. He frogots like everything beside the songs. Yeah and Hi” Liam explained. The boys pushed Zayn who still hadn't said aword.

„Hello...” he said just that. Oh this boy must be very shy or he never met a girl. Like he is from boy band but he must met a girl.

„Excuse Zayn he is a bit shy.” Louis said.

„I am not shy lad. I just...” he objected.

„You just what? You don't have to be shy and how the hell you can be in boyband when you are shy?” I asked.

„I just don't speak to much okay. And I don't really know how can I be here but here I am okay.” oh god he's really angry.

„Calm down lad.” Harry said. After that was akward silence. Then Niall broke it.

„Ehh so don't you want to go with us down?” Down? Did he really said down? That's sounds like he wants to do to us something.

„Down?” Alex asked.

„He meant like down where we are before our concert, you know?” Liam add.

„Oh okay.” we said and follow them.

--------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys. I will use the czech just in case that I wanna do conversaision what the boys can't hear. Second thing I am sorry that I must to say this but the new chapters will go public just 4 days in week. Because it's school and I don't have to much time to write. The days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday or Sunday. Again I am sorry but I don't want to lose that quality so yeah. See you in Saturday or Sunday. (Not Friday I am sorry I will write on Friday, but  I don't know if I will be able to public). I love you. Byee