1.《The annoying Incounter》

Y/n's POV

My life has been perfect like my good grades, Talents, beauty, as you can see I'm that typical rich girl in a story where she's all perfect but there's a twist actually my parents are strict not strict but strict about my whole life.

I'm the only child of parents and they cherish me and My parents are successful at their business and They care All for me.

I'm now graduate and ready to move on with college, I was accepted in SNU which is short for Seoul National University and My life finally complete after I graduate I become a Lawyer and bring grace to ancestors and my parents.

|○|

I was invited to a party by my classmate from high school and it's apparently a 'congratulations to going college' party and I decided to attend it because I might even gain a bestie before I go to college.

I wore a black long sleeve dress with heels and matched with a white bag.

I went downstairs to have permission to go the party from my parents.

"Mom Dad, I'll be at a party tonight, it's a Congratulations party for going to college they say." I said

"You may go, Since your a adult now but come home after." My dad said as I nodded at what he said and I kissed my mom and dad's cheek before I left.

|○|

I arrived at the house and it was filling with drinks I assume soju but I only really tasted wine and their was flashing lights and some drunk people.

There was loud music but I just stay put at sitting at the couch drinking some soju but not to much since I don't want to be embarrassing.

When I'm drunk, I go crazy like sleep on the floor and dance not of nowhere and my parents dealt with that once.

I took a sip of my glass with some soju and then a random guy sat next to me, I felt uncomfortable but I moved away but he moved next to me and then he put his hand on my right thigh, I wanted to rid of his hand but someone interrupted, "I think you're to drunk buddy." The Stange Man patted the guy who touched me's thigh.

I looked closely at the guy who made the drunk guy leave and he had some Angelic features like he was sent from heaven but why is he at a party?

"Sorry about him but I'm Yoon jeonghan." He introduced himself and offered his hand for a handshake.

I remember him, He was my competition in the other section of my grade, I despised him but now he looks more different not that annoying guy but a Angelic guy who saved me.

I shaked his hand and bowed, "No its fine and thank you for saving me, I'm Oh Y/n." I smiled at him.

"Well it's you my competition, I was also accepted in SNU and it seems we're classmates again." He smirked at me.

I scoffed at what he said, "Well im not happy in a class with you but im happy to destroy you again." I said back at him.

"We'll see about that Oh Y/N." He smirked as crossed his arms.

|To be continued|