14.《The perfect moment》

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up from my deep sleep in my bedroom and saw the guest bedroom door is opened, I peered inside the guest bedroom.

I assumed that Y/N was unwell when I observed her lying down and have parched lips. The maid then entered the room carrying a pale of water and a clean towel.

I took the cloth from the maid and gestured for her to leave the room so she could finish her task. I then dropped the cloth into the water, gave it a good squeeze, and placed it on Y/n's forehead. 

I look at her closely, Gazing at her lips, I wonder what her answer was since s.coups interrupted her answer.

I ought to have told her how I felt already, but why arent we together?

"I'm sorry y/n for being a coward not stating how I felt and I believe you'll find someone better for you and someone your parents will like," I murmured softly as I delicately caressed her hair.

I was going to leave when she grabbed my wrist tightly and said, "Please don't leave again."

"I won't, I will never leave you."

I'm sorry y/n for hurting you, but I'm confident that you'll find happiness with someone else.

|○|

Y/n's POV

When I woke up and realized I had been sleeping in a strange area and that I was actually in the Yoon Mansion, I got out of bed and extended my arms.

As I walked out of the guest bedroom, I spotted Jeonghan entering the hallway. He enlarged his eyes and gave me a tight embrace.

I pushed him away as i looked at him deeply, "Jeonghan, I know this isn't a good time, but I like you ever since high school and I thought you were just some other brat teen, but when we spent more time together, My heart keeps beating fast, my face keeps turning red, and I couldn't stop thinking about you. And Jeonghan, I said I like you, but right now I love you, I always have. I know you have a girlfriend, but can't you see I'm the one who understands you and loves you."

I held my ground, feeling stronger than ever. My physical anguish has subsided, and I'm waiting for his response. But instead of responding, he chuckled. I had no idea what had happened; had I said anything wrong?

"Y/n, Girlfriend? Me Yoon Jeonghan has a girlfriend?"He said as He pointed at himself as if he had gone insane.

"The girl you were with at the library and everyone has been talking about it." I remarked, feeling upset that he doesn't know his own girlfriend.

"If they were genuine fans of mine, they would know that girl was my sister Haneul."He crossed his arms and gave me a weird look.

"You thought she was my girlfriend."He continued to laugh heartily.

I felt dumbfounded that I didn't know that was his sister, I feel silly now but then i just laughed it off.

"To be serious y/n, I love you too I also think about you, dream of you, and maybe even imagine being with you, Ever since I met you I couldn't stop looking at you and I wasn't using you I was simply enjoying being with you as I felt comfort and happiness being with you and  I also had to welcome my sister around campus since she just finished high school." He said as i felt touched by his sweet words, I couldn't help but feel loved by someone whom I also love.

We attached our lips together having a sweet moment of love in the hall, Our lips were moving in sync as I couldn't resist him and I just felt the moment was perfect and I didn't want anyone to ruin my happiness.