7. 《 Raged at him! 》

Y/n's POV

I woke from my sleep and still mad at Jeonghan for telling seungkwan about the thing that I don't want to talk about, I got ready and did my usual routine.

Actually after seungkwan told me he knew about the 'thing' we talked and I feel like he's becoming a friend of mine too.

I did the usual classes which was boring and I kept called with jeonghan to partner up to a project but immediately didn't want to since I was still mad at him.

I went up to Jeonghan and confronted him, "YAH!, Mr.samsam I can't believe you told seungkwan about the 'thing' and you shouldn't just tell him that and you know what I even hate you more and I will never ever DO THE PROJECT WITH YOU!" I raged at him while everyone in class stared at us, God I made a mistake.

Jeonghan took my wrist and drafted me to the bathroom which made everyone leave because God darn Mr.samsam dragged me to the girls bathroom like women are doing their business and It had to be now.

"THE Heck, Why did you just shout at me like we were alone and doing a project with isn't that bad like you will see me every day." He said as he let go of my wrist.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms,"I don't care and why did you tell seungkwan the actual FUCK Mr.samsam!" I sweared at him as I frowned at him.

"Seungkwan is my bestfriend and I trust that he won't tell the 'thing' to anyone and doing the project together will benefit both of us because you get a grade and I get one too plus We're smart so I think we have no problem except you." He stated as I stopped crossing my arms.

As he came closer to me leaning against me and putting my hair behind ear as he looked at we were inches away from each other, He pursued his lips and gazed at mine as I did the same as I felt my back feel the wall and pecked my lips before he left.

I touched my lips and kept thinking about it, God no It's just a tease to make you lose y/n remember that! I thought to myself.

Jeonghan’s POV

As I pecked her lips I didn't regret it as if I have fallen for her but it's just a tease right?

I left the girl's bathroom amd went to the boy's bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror as I touched my lips because of earlier.

Have I fallen for her or I already have a long time ago?