8.《A invitation you can never answer no》

Jeonghan’s POV

I was walking down the hall when I stopped walking and noticed that people were gathered near the bulletin board.

I didn't get to see what people were gathered near the bulletin board since I got a call from my mom.

📞

"My darling boy, I'm hosting a party with all my business partners and investors, I would like you to come and bring a date along too!" My mom excitedly announced through the phone.

"Sure but Mom I still have to study.." I said as I heard my mom sigh in disappointment.

"My gosh, Yoon jeonghan you can study later as if you'll fail the next day or are you afraid to ask out y/n to the party" She said as before I was going to say something she hung up the call

I mean i can always study later but I guess I can go to the party wait maybe I'll invite y/n , I'm sure she'll enjoy the party just like last time!

|○|

I knocked on y/n and Seungkwan's dorm and I was greeted by y/n frowning, I invited myself in as I took off my shoes and I sat on the couch.

I was watching some TV when y/n started to ask why I'm here which is logical cause I just invited myself in like it's my house but yeah.

"What are you even doing her?!" She furiously asked still frowning

"Chill, I'm here cause there's a party my mom's hosting and all her business people are going and I want to invite you as my date" I said as I stood up and walked towards her.

I walked closer to her as her back hit the wall and i pinned her to the wall looked at her deeply, she'll never say no to me.

"Oh Jeonghan, Have you forgotten we're alone in this dorm?" She reminded me as she smirked, As she touched my lips and my heart was beating so fast It couldn't breathe.

I smirked at what she said and I leaned more closer to her face, Leaving our lips inches away and I felt her cold breathe on my lips as I looked down on her lips.

I was going to kiss her but then she pulled me closer and without hesitating  she kissed me, as I felt like everything was complete when she kissed me.

The kiss was sweet and it felt passionate, I kissed back and she pulled me even closer making the kiss deeper, as we both pulled away for air and i carried her to the kitchen, As she sat on the counter we still continued to kiss since I found her irresistible, Our kiss was wet deep and passionate.

But then, "OH MY GOD!" Seungkwan exclaimed in shock as he witnessed the scene, We immediately pulled away and look at each other with shock.

"HE KISSED ME FIRST AND I JUST GOT IN THE MOOD!" She pointed at me as she blamed me while she was the one who pulled me closer to kiss me so who talking.

"I JUST WANTED TO INVITE YOU THE PARTY!" i passed it to her since she blamed me when she's to blame.

Seungkwan crossed his arms, "YOU COULD'VE DONE IT IN HER ROOM NOT IN THE KITCHEN, DISGUSTING!" He said I mean he had a point but I wasn't going to spend the night here.

Seungkwan walked off and went to his, now me and y/n are alone, "Sorry about that.." I apologized at her.

"No need, I'm also sorry for being in the moment to much." She responded as I put on a fake smile on my face.

"So, is that a yes?" I asked y/n While she was brushing her fingers through her hair.

She nodded, "No funny business tho." She remarked.

Like we didn't earlier but whatever.

Why does it feel like she's avoiding me but she kissed does she like me, I mean liked her back then but those feeling back in high school possibly come back?

Why can't I bring myself to tell her I actually love her or maybe im scared to tell her since I'm too busy with myself?

Is she just using me to reach the top of class or she likes me too?

|to be continued|