5. 《Studying with Mr.samsam》

Y/n's POV

I was studying in the library reviewing my notes I took in class then Mr.samsam came and sat next to me, I rolled my eyes and looked at him "What do you want?".

"You" he responded putting his chin on his palm leaning near me.

"No jokes Mr.samsam, I have to study, you should too because I'm going to destroy you." I smirked at him putting my pen away and looking at him.

He rolled his eyes and I continued reviewing my notes and then Jeonghan took a book out of his bag and put it on table which made me confused, "What are you doing Mr.samsam?" I asked with curiosity.

"Studying with you and please don't call me Mr.Samsam it's annoying." He said as he pulled out his so called 'glasses' and put them on.

" He said as he pulled out his so called 'glasses' and put them on

(This man is the death of me😭😭)

I mean he looks pretty good with glasses on but now I know that calling him Mr.samsam is annoying to him.

Jeonghan’s POV

I was just reading my textbook when I took a moment to look at y/n, The light going through her hair and her plum lips and rosy cheeks and-THE FUCK DONT BE STUPID JEONGHAN THIS IS FUCKING SHIT TO FALL WITH A HER BUT I MEAN I SLEPT WITH HER BUT NO REASON TO LIKE HER RIGHT?!

Y/n’s POV

I was finished studying and left Jeonghan at the library alone to do his stuff, I went to the dorm and I went to my room to drop off my stuff near my desk and I took my phone to call my Mom.